Champs only allowed to go to their home servers

Champs  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Champs

• Let them only go to their own home server
    • Let them go to any home server
    • Make them only be able to be on elevation
    • Other idea posted below

I'm torn between all servers or Ele only.

I like the idea of more people being exposed to champions, so newer players see it and say

'I want to be that'. In that sense I like the increased accessibility that had been added.

On the other hand, It makes point gaining a lot easier, and provides some negativity to being a champ.

I'm curious what everyone else thinks.

What exactly is the downside of a champion going to a enemy home server? Would it just be overpowerd or?... Imo it'd possibly create more pvp, and be pretty risky for the champ.

Edited by Druidnature

Yeah

I can't imagine Champion going to raid Home xD I would say it is 100%    way to lose 1 life 

Nothing to worry about....

There is nothing special about champions on home servers can worry about.   3 Champs cant make difference  against 30 home defenders

Edited by vill
  • Like 1

If Champs are limited to only going to their own home servers you can forget about anyone ever raiding an enemy home server ever again.

Imagine a champ with a CR bonus fighting on their home turf.

If Champs are limited to only going to their own home servers you can forget about anyone ever raiding an enemy home server ever again.

Heh, "imagination" wise, it's make sense for a champion to be GODLY in there own lands, and probably wreck armies. However, game wise, that may not be so... Great :P

Point? I think that'd be great, it would bring more pvp to ele cause people would know a champ could wreck them on JKH BLH or MRH

Limiting movement of a character is a horrible idea.   Knarr or other boat fights with players being dropped at borders makes no sense.   I don't have a Champ character, but players that have worked hard should not be gimped or restricted from traveling around and PVP'ing on PVP servers.

• Like 2

All servers should be open to anyone with special titles, King or champion etc.

• Like 1

I don't see why this change was put it.  Should only be Elevation, there's no problems with it.

But, since we're being laughed at by Chaos now, lets not cry.  Let's see how it goes and THEN cry about it, yeah?

That is of course if it is a terrible change.

Limiting movement of a character is a horrible idea. Knarr or other boat fights with players being dropped at borders makes no sense. I don't have a Champ character, but players that have worked hard should not be gimped or restricted from traveling around and PVP'ing on PVP servers.

But the thing is, becoming champ requires NO hard work, all it is is cooking some meals or afk fishing/ praying everyday

But the thing is, becoming champ requires NO hard work, all it is is cooking some meals or afk fishing/ praying everyday

Not to mention some very hefty benefits, with very few penalties. 

I voted restricted to elevation only, because I think that they should not be able to hang out on their home server crafting if they want to, and because boat combat server hopping should be addressed in other ways.

-1 to champs raiding home servers. They should be able to defend their own home servers, but allowing a champ to raid a home server with his or her huge benefits and little to no drawbacks is a very bad idea, especially considering most knowledgeable PvPers are on Elevation, not home servers, and home server raiding is usually not about PvP, it's about wrecking new players and pissing people off.

Let the champs go to homeservers. Were long enough into epic the homeservers arent much different from elevation in many ways. There is no good reason with the new change to champions as to why they shouldn't be allowed on homeservers. Anyone who tries to argue the other way just looks afraid.

• Like 1

Keep them on ele, remove the ability for people to cross with enemy in local

Not a PvPer, but here's a thought:

How about Champions that get killed on Enemy Home servers automatically de-champ. I mean if i was a god, and my champ went, got cocky, raided the less defended homes of the enemy and died miserably, i'd fire his ass as my champion.

This would make it more interesting, enemy champions raiding would probably become a preferred target, champions raiding enemy land would have to be more careful, but there would always be a choice, instead of a forced restriction.

Lets wait and see how things go before we start screaming to have something, just changed, limited.

• Like 1

Lets wait and see how things go before we start screaming to have something, just changed, limited.

The CR nerf just makes it easier to dechamp people, and if Ele fighters hear that an enemy champ is raiding their home server, it'll just give them more of an incentive to go over and defend. This change might annoy some of the home server people who only PvP when kills are handed to them on a silver platter, but I don't really see too much of an issue with that. It's fine as it is.

Elevation only.

And please fix Elevation.

Not to mention same kd champs able to pursue enemy champs into their own home servers (assuming the server treats em as same kd.)

Not sure offhand if say JK-elevation are still halved CR when on JK home servers. Not a fun bug.

Not to mention same kd champs able to pursue enemy champs into their own home servers (assuming the server treats em as same kd.)

Not sure offhand if say JK-elevation are still halved CR when on JK home servers. Not a fun bug.

That was fixed a long time ago along with the convert bug too.

Edited by Propheteer