Libila Favor gain, Towers and Champs

Fix for rotating towers on deeds

Missions will no longer require metal scraps

Alchemy item double favor gain values were increased by a factor 15

Libila max amount of champions in the future has been reduced to 3

Champions may now visit the Epic home servers

• Like 1

Lol.

So now we can champ a priest and bring them back to an undisclosed deed for 6 months to cast stuff?

OK.

What could possibly go wrong?

Edited by Heboric
  • Like 1

Lol.

So now we can champ a priest and bring them back to an undisclosed deed for 6 months to cast stuff?

OK.

What could possibly go wrong?

Sure, but not item enchantments unless you're also out getting champion points. Dunno how many points a new champion starts with now, but it is a cost of 1 point per successful cast, so you'll not exactly get much enchanting done.

Sure, but not item enchantments unless you're also out getting champion points. Dunno how many points a new champion starts with now, but it is a cost of 1 point per successful cast, so you'll not exactly get much enchanting done.

Example.

BL (insert any priest here) priest alt.......quick trip to the BL/WL and champ up.

Back to a home server log off in a cave, or deed. Take the free enchants. Add a massive deed defense.

BL now has one less slot. Own downside?

see where this is going?

tbh....the game already has enough people who think the height of success is "rustling someone else's jimmies"...so yeah...

give them something else to play with.

why not?

Edited by Heboric
  • Like 1

Example.

BL (insert any priest here) priest alt.......quick trip to the BL/WL and champ up.

Back to a home server log off in a cave, or deed. Take the free enchants. Add a massive deed defense.

BL now has one less slot. Own downside?

see where this is going?

tbh....the game already has enough people who think the height of success is "rustling someone else's jimmies"...so yeah...

give them something else to play with.

why not?

Your logic is bad and you should feel bad. No kingdom would allow a champion slot to be wasted like that.

Your logic is bad and you should feel bad. No kingdom would allow a champion slot to be wasted like that.

K...alts don't exist.....griefing is a thing of myths.....and honor will always prevail.

Right.

Let's see who is closer to the mark shall we?

(and no - I don't feel at all bad for pointing out how I have already seen a lot of people play this game)

Edited by Heboric
  • Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, March 19, 2014 - Removed - Personal attack
Hidden by Shrimpiie, March 19, 2014 - Removed - Personal attack

Heboric, please stop posting, and go read the previous patch updates.

It's amazing someone like you can become a community assistant, but then again I expect nothing more from JKH :)

• Like 5

Can't tell if Rolf doesnt listen, or just trolling...

-1 to champions going to home servers. Seriously, why does anyone think this is a good idea? It's a terrible idea. Home servers are supposed to be safer, hence the CR nerf. Revert this change.

No one is going to waste the time needed to grind an alt to 50 faith and then go champ up to simply rustle jimmies. There are an almost unlimited amount of ways to accomplish the trolling needed to satisfy a true rustler.

Edited by JamesR

I don't see why a champ should be trapped on Elevation for 6 monts, unless dechamp. Let them visit homeservers, but remove any buffs such as damage reduction, improving ability, faith, channeling and characteristics to their regular skills.

Six months is a long time. I don't mind them crossing servers, but they should only be champions on Elevation.

1000 posts! Hurray.

Edited by Sharkin

Epic jimmies rustled everywhere here. Now you know what its like to have stupid code forced upon you *cough* mine door change *cough*

• Like 1

i love all the people that think there going to go run off and make new champs for casting it takes 1 point per successful cast you start with from best i can tell you start with 0 points i now have 2 under /champs

i wish you the best of luck with you caster champs if you dont pvp with them constantly

I thought you started with 15 points - but that is actually by the way.

Free casts is pretty small part, champ slots aren't.

If I'm the only one who sees that as a potential issue......carry on.

Ways for kings to remove champs has been proposed numerous times - people do agree it's an issue. You brought up about them being caster champs as well though, which you'll notice is what everyone has corrected about your post.

great way to break the game and give bl priests a window to gain something really easy. , by the time this gets fixed few lib priest would have gained quite a bit of channeling and have a ton of enchanted items using just shy over 1k of garlic or something the village has already stored.

the only fix to give libila double favor item would be to pick an item and make it double favor, so far only locks fit the profile of other double favor items other priest have.

so if loks is not an option then pick some other item they can make and buff the base price so it matches locks and yoyo, and make that double favor.

i'd say scythe blades should be made non impable, and have starting ql capped by ql of lump and similar chance as locksmithing, but based on bladesmithing skill.also base price should match locks too.

it fits the image atleast, and they can mine the iron needed, and make the blades , and blades already have same weight as locks so i don't see any downside to that.

thx for the flowery fruity trees ^^

unexpected happy surprise.

just make libs item locks. Alchemy items is silly, the only way to get them reliably in bulk is farming, which lib priests cannot do.

• Like 3

BL Right now:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8ukak8P2vY

• Like 1

I looked at Farmer's Salve, Candles, Healing Covers. It was none of them. It can't be lye cause you can't load it into an altar.

The only thing I didn't try was concrete so far. And if it's concrete, then how the hell is a Lib priest supposed to dig up all the mats for it.

Looks like the search has been narrowed down a bit, but I don't see a double favor saccing item for Lib priests just yet.

Edited by JamesR

Have people tried butchered alchemical items, such as hearts, glands, teeth etc? Rather than the crafted products of alchemy?

When I read they couldn't sac bodies and now they can sac alch items. I thought going a long the lines of bodies, it should be butchered items only. like glands and teeth etc. rather then veggies. imo.

Afaik, it's healing covers. There is also a max cap of 10 favor per item if the source is correct. Which is not much more then a high ql lock. People make ropes from wemp, why can't BL make something from harvested items as well?

It will require fighting, butchering, alchemy/natural substances and farming. Besides, BL has been without a long time. I don't see anything unfair in this.

Good decision, thanks to wurm team!

Edited by Sharkin

WATCH OUT BOYS TAZAK IS CHAMPING UP...AND MAYBE A FO..AND MAYBE A VYN...AND THE BATTER YVYN...AND BATTERY FO...

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this