Sign in to follow this  
Flatline

All mob bodies to be placed in rafts

I often do cleanup rounds but some kinds of mobs cannot be placed in the rafts and need to be in the inventory.  I am not sure how this works but I think it is the hardened and perhaps some other kind.  It does not make sense that you could place a troll body into a raft but not a cavebug or cat body.  They also all weigh the same, so should have the same volume?  Is it possible to change this so all mob bodies can be loaded into the rafts?  Thanks.

Edited by Flatline

One day we should compile a list of all the volumes of various items that make no sense, corpses none the least.

Volume changes depending on the traits or whatever Conditions the creature has, like scared, alert, etc. Would be nice if they were all consistently the same volume, yes. +1 to that.

Edited by Arronicus

Age and animal conditions affect the corpse volume. Weight was different than how it was before. Maximum weight was reduced to 50kg to be able to pick them up. Weight does not reflect volume.

I might be wrong on this, but I think all type of mob corpses of same condition and age have same volume.