Sign in to follow this  
Drygpelle

Now is Megalomania Market open

Megalomania market is now open at  y13/ x18

You can find high quality tools and chain armor .

Edited by Drygpelle
  • Like 2

Any pointers on how to actually GET to this market? The community map shows no roads and such. What's the best way to get there from major locations, just hack through the monster infested forest? ;)

Or is there an east/west road not on the map from the winter oak farmstead area?

There's a slab road starting just south of Lakeview (x20 y16) going south towards the tarpit at x20 y12. There's a signpost on that road pointing you to Megalomania. Or go by boat if you have one,but I personally prefer to hack my way through the forest instead.   ;)

I REALLY like the boat access.  Sailed up to practically the same tile the merchant is standing on, hop out, hit all 3 merchants and back in the boat before the mooring rope hardly got wet.

It's right across from the fluffy canal (east side), and the 3 whole traders he has are 1 tile from the water. 

thank you for the information, it is not too away by car accept resources in exchange for finished items

Well, nothing fancy, but did find some 90 ql iron lump there for imping :)

Hmm, have not checked out  his stock properly and im his neighbour,shame on me :huh:

This market doesn't exist anymore since the owner moved to xanadu, just for your info.