Sign in to follow this  
Phyban

Skill tracker increment

Looks like the skill tracker increment (number in parenthesis) is only the skill gained in the last tick. Used to show the total skill gained during the current session.

Still not working for me. :(

just shows 0.000 in the brackets.

I have also tried re-logging.

Something is wrong with the skill gain, not working very well at all.

One issue was fixed yesterday, now it seems that if you disconnect and reconnect, skill tracker stops updating.

Same here with mine.. Skill tracker doesn't update and I've tried re-logging as well.. sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't..

Something is stil not working, ive looged out, log back in, restarted computer. Dig 20 times, not get one tick, digging is high, using a coc shovel. Never had problem like this before.

Everything is increasing by like (0.000977) [02:49:41] Digging increased by 0.000977 to 84.30558

People say im tryping but last week it was increasing by 0.001, not 0.0001

Edited by pimprage

A villager was complaining he hadn't received any skill ticks for paving yesterday despite doing rather a lot of it. 

The skill tracker isn't tracking the skills but if you go under the skills category (f3) you can see your actual skill and it is increasing.   Seems to be just the skill tracker not updating, gets stuck and restarting client does not fix it.

I had issues with prayers this evening - only 2 from the 5 registered any faith gain.

Something would indeed seem odd.

Religion on one of my toons shows that I do not have any skill 0.000 even though I see it updating in event window.

Other skills that I am tracking, seem to work fine.

If I go into Skill tracker options and re-click on Religion and OK it. it then shows correct skill and updates, But if I log out

and log in again. it goes back to showing no skill for Religion.

There are a few problems with skill tracker right now and a new bug has been opened for it.

I noticed that when you first log in skill tracker correctly updates the skillgain, but doesn't turn green.  If you disconnect and reconnect, it starts turning green, but no longer updates the skill.

Having the same issues on several characters. Also, I noticed that when one of my characters changed servers, the skill tracker did not adjust to the skills on the other server. When on Epic one character has 88 farming, on Freedom she has 43, when she left Epic and went to Freedom it showed that she had 88 farming still. Of course it didn't affect the actual skill. Just that the tracker isn't pulling the info.

Also, just now I was fighting a lava spider, as it took damage, its health bar still was showing full green. It never showed that it was taking damage even as it was dying.