Sign in to follow this  
Silvirwolfe

Easter (Impalong) Festival April 17th- 20th

I would like to thank everyone that came to Exodus for the impalong.. We had our rough spots, but it was a positive outcome over all!!!

A special thanks to our "staff" (you ran your butts off!!), our donators and our impers/enchanters!! You guys were the backbone of this festival and each of you got in, got your hands dirty and shoveled through mounds of items! Awesome job!

ROS was unfortunate..... We didn't expect the influx of people from other servers, (someone said 220 on Exo at one point! highest I have ever seen!) in the next coming weeks/month we will try to plan another and be better prepared with praying enough to make sure it happens!!

Thank you all for coming and enjoying the events, the imping and the community!! You guys are great!

Edited by Silvirwolfe
  • Like 13

mm so where is this?,it says exodus,but where on exodus?

Edited by Tpikol

could you give the coords for it on ejects map?.

good luck with it and il try to attend,may help if u need logs

Edited by Tpikol
  • Like 1

Sermon circles at the beautiful market will of course be happening.

• Like 3

This is just after my birthday, will there be presents for me?

• Like 1

Well, Happy Early Birthday! Come to the festival and there might be!!

Kikki and I can pop along and we can bring our priest too. We can contribute with leather working (up to about 60 currently), chain smithing (up to 70+), blacksmithing (up to 60+ and would love to raise this up a lot higher) and also Vynora sermons. 

• Like 4

Tpikol, you know you want to attend....perhaps I can rare another piece of chain for you, bet that gaunt comes in handy(pun intended).  Seriously, would be nice to see you there, haven't since Christmas Impalong 2012. 

• Like 1

If someone can supply the lumps (or let me at a vein) I can be there to imp blacksmith items up to 80QL and JS stuff to 50QL

• Like 1

We will stock up on lumps in preparation, personally have iron and silver available to 88, and gold to 64(unless I find a better vein).  Any other ores can be available upon request, but may not be pre-stocked. 

• Like 1

I will imp blacksmithing and weaponsmithing up to 85QL. I will bring lumps for it.

Thanks for hosting this event guys. This is just another reason why Exodus is a great server to live on!   :)

• Like 4

The Event sounds interesting. I'd like to visit and look around, but that's a really long way to go to an area I've not yet been. :o (I admit, I've been trying to stay save the last days, after getting killed so often)

What time (and, more important, timezone) will this start?
And I guess, Imping stands for improving?  :huh:

Imping does stand for improving. We are still sorting out details, more than likely we will have transportation available by sea and cart for anyone not able to travel on the Exo server. I will update a time (more than likely start early enough for our friends in Europe to kickstart it off first, there will be people in attendance to cover most all play times)

Progress is being made on a some improvements/renovations to the market. We are excited about the event and many good folks are lending a helping hand with the prep work. 

• Like 1

Not many people know about this event on Deli, currently.

I am not sure if that's normal, only been playing half a year but you might wish to call the thread `Easter Impalong` if you are seeking numbers on par with Pendleton's . 
The week running up to the event i'll try to mention it a couple of times a day if it needs to be done.

Just a couple of thoughts  :) I'll be helping out with the carpentry.

Edited by Steveleeb
  • Like 3

Will come from Deli.

CT 90  LW 77 JS 83.

I hope you will provide enough mats for imp ;)

Planning to bring strings too.

• Like 1

Marty, we will have imping mats available!

Jibberish has offered Boat rides to FoE Market from Exo and other servers if need be.. Thanks!

Edited by Silvirwolfe
  • Like 1

hope you guys have the best of luck sounds great to me

Edited by Sircrews

There has been a flurry of activity at FoE recently.  Imping mats are starting to show up, all getting stashed away nicely in the impers supply huts.  The forges are getting set up and being pre imped.  A 32 bed inn is almost complete. Horse pens are looking very nice.  The crew is working hard at making things user friendly and Impalong ready. 

• Like 5

I'm going to try to stop by, and will possibly bring a Vy priest along. I work 10hr shifts on the weekends though, so won't be online that much during the course of the event.

• Like 1

Do we have any more LW coming ? If not Marty will be working hard :o