Sign in to follow this  
Silvirwolfe

Easter (Impalong) Festival April 17th- 20th

Ok ok, I will pop on down for the weekend, I need less than a point to 90 Leather Working anyways :P

I can also bring down 70 Cloth Tailoring.

EDIT: Strike that I hit 90 Leather Working over the weekend; doesn't mean I won't attend of course!

Edited by Shrimpiie
  • Like 4

i may be able to come for a bit, can do carp, fine carp, bsing, and lwing. plus can mine or cut trees if needed. whatever is needed. also of course spars for whoever wants to ;D 

• Like 6

I am jberg. I will be there. I do things.

• Like 6

How does.. the inn allow me to sleep there without paying single coins or being on writ?

i may be able to come for a bit, can do carp, fine carp, bsing, and lwing. plus can mine or cut trees if needed. whatever is needed. also of course spars for whoever wants to ;D 

awww, depriested? xD

I am jberg. I will be there. I do things.

*maek kitten eyez for wagon*

• Like 1

awww, depriested? xD

yeah, i'm no longer useless! 

I might join in too.

Can do carp/fletching/chain and a bit LW.

• Like 3

Hi i am new to this phenomenon, do i need money to attend or take any items for trade?

Ill try to sail from Celebration (Hidden Market Area).

Are there enough beds that can be used free/paid?

Will be there, along with my vynora/magranon/fo priest.

• Like 2

There are plenty of free beds to use at the inn, I am assuming Chuli will make sure everyone that needs a bed has access to them. Bring items you wanted imped (it is free! We have people that are donating their time and skills, so be courteous, not greedy), there is talk about a raffle (most likely 50c entry fee, details need to be ironed out) so if you want to enter it, you will need coin for that. There are also vendors at the market, feel free to browse and shop!

Edited by Silvirwolfe
  • Like 1

Will come from deli. I can only provide 67 carp and 50 ship building, though. (If anyone is even interested in getting a ship imped, most shipwrights do it for free anyway)

I hope I'll be more useful next year :)

• Like 2

Will be there with my ct and lw skills, tho will looking to improve blacksmith and probably random things whichever i get bored.

Also will bring a fo and a vyn priest.

is the marketplace free to put merchants in?

• Like 2

Hello,

I will be there too

Can do LW up to 80, weaponsmith up to 50

If you bring some mat to make wagon, i will be able to build it for you as well.

Same with large and small crates.

If you need someone to drive you there, there is place for people in my knarr.

• Like 2

I'll be there the whole time doing sermons I hope, and can provide logs up to QL90 :)

• Like 1

smithing: BS at 77 chain 71 JS 53 ws 53 plate 50 and shields 50

carp 80 fine carp 52 fletcing 60 boats 43 bows 44...

lw 52 and ct 43...

i'll be here so long as i dont forget the date but seeing as rose's my mayor i'll likely get a reminder of it every day of the week before heading out XD

mostly a smith but can jump to other posts if needed: likely be in zombie mode so shake awake with a cattle probe and keep safe distance while leaving to new work station. caution: do not forget to lock the chains tight or might wiggle away for a 'bite' :P

• Like 4

Never been to an impalong before (why are they called that?). I'd like to come but I have bad memories of the great northern desert (http://legendofboatgaard.wordpress.com/2014/04/02/a-noobs-worst-nightmare-the-great-northern-desert/)

Will the desert path be cleared of mobs as well as the forest area from Lud to Canal Market?

I'd like to come.. and if anyone is going from south Exodus, I'd like to join them! 

my guess for the name: imp for improving.. or imping half short.. a-long...cause we improve all day long ;)

Newbie pick up service will be available, by boat and by cart!

for transport first post says there's possibility to pickup by cart and boat no?

so i'd think they can fend off the few mobs that would wander by...else if memory serves me well you can hop from guard tower to guard tower in the area around some of the deeds/ruins and make it safely to ultima bay then can make your way north... but might be just easier to ask for pickup ;) espetialy if you carry all your tools and are slowed down

my guess for the name: imp for improving.. or imping half short.. a-long...cause we improve all day long  ;)

I am certain it means imping together. Like sing-a-long is not means singing all day long.

Anyway, I got a cog from bonegetter that I don't use. Can be used as prize but I don't think I will deliver it there :X ...

Edited by rosedragon
  • Like 1

I will be traveling all the way from Independence in my rowing boat. Currently stocking up on food for the trip and making items to get imped. From there I'll travel over to celebration where Im going to join a friend's deed. :) This is going to be good, my last Impalong was on Christmas at Festival Cove back in 2012.

Edited by cc4Spawn
  • Like 2

I can give rides to anyone on inde deli or exo! Msg me if you would like a ride.

• Like 3

Tenatively planning to attend, will likely show up a day or two early depending on wurmian weather etc. I can do carp, armor and blacksmithing to 70+.

• Like 3

Should get a group of players together and walk to Exo, its a fun walk.

I <3 BSing, if you know what I mean.  (:

I will be attending, sounds amazingly fun!  We will have a boat with 2-5 people on it, depending on who wants to go.  (:  Perfect time to host this event too.  :) Thanks!

Edited by Hashtag
  • Like 2