Sign in to follow this  
Guruen

Everyone can pick up Lamps and HoTA statues ...

So by chance we've discovered that every member of our deed was able to pickup lamps not planted by them. 

As a mayor, I've obviously planted several lamps around the deed, and when i found this out i checked the settings for each role on the deed. And only myself and a co-mayor role has the Destroy building option enabled.

Destroy building option - Allows destroying of building and fence plans as well as finished buildings and plans. Also allows lockpicking and removing lamp posts and signs.

Now if this option isn't enabled i would expect that this role isn't able to pick up planted lamps. (haven't tested with signs)

For now i've stopped accepting new players to my deed, so i don't risk getting anyone to join and then just run off with all the high ql and rare/supreme lamps i have here.

So can we please get a dev to look into this ASAP. Thank you.

Edited by Guruen
  • Like 5

*bump* So can we get some official words on this issue please? Being looked into? or is it a 'feature'?

I've added this to the bug database, but like you, I don't know if it's intended or a bug.

• Like 2

*bump* So we need someone to fix this asap.. Just tested, villagers without the option enabled are still able to pick up lamps AND HOTA statues planted by the mayor.. 

This is a major bug that needs fixing asap!!

I was able to pick up some planted off deed BSBs and FSBs. I was on a PvP server, so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it.

*bump* So we need someone to fix this asap.. Just tested, villagers without the option enabled are still able to pick up lamps AND HOTA statues planted by the mayor.. 

This is a major bug that needs fixing asap!!

Please Fix this I thought it was just us and a setting.

bug is there.... if u cant take then u can stole with option....  need fix....

lamps .... sign posts ... all planted items! We need a setting / protection for this.

"Allows destroying of building and fence plans as well as finished buildings and plans. Also allows lockpicking and removing lamp posts and signs." doesn't work for lamps. 

Would like it to work and include planted HOTA, other planted items. 

I was able to pick up some planted off deed BSBs and FSBs. I was on a PvP server, so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it.

BSBs/FSBS functions differently. They/re pseudo plantable items. Use the plant feature to bypass the 1 large object per tile. Can pick up empty regardless of planted or not.

Leave it in a while longer to allow people to pick up troll signs planted outside deeds during raids.

*cough* CotP *cough*