Sign in to follow this  
MissWilc

Release Sermon Group

+2 priests from me,

my main needs to get alignment back up to 100, after going to chaos screwed it up

I'll definately send 1 char if this gets going.  She's not a priest yet, as she's still getting to 30 faith, but she's otherwise ready to go.

I can have my 2 priests there.

How about starting up Friday? I can start 6 ish pm (EST).

I'd also suggest we just try for a weekend group. We have trouble keeping enough people around for more than a few days at a time. I'd be willing to be around every weekend as long as interest lasts.

Weekends works for me. If there's enough interest during the week, I can definitely leave my non-priest alt around to pad numbers.

I'm UK, so 6pm EST is around 11pm BST - I can do this, but only for a few hours that late.

I should be around for most of Sunday, if there's anything happening.

Just a reminder -- for this to work, we need enough people willing to leave their toons online at the site so people can sermon regardless of their time zone.

We had a problem during the last session with people leaving or logging out when they were finished for the day. Folks would log-in or travel over to join and see there weren't enough toons online for a sermon and would leave.

We have 5 bodies at Lotus Landing for this weekend's sermon group 2 more and it's a party :)

Are you guys still going?

Any of the big three available to cast?

RoS/ RoS/ HC??

Hey Arathron. I was just about to post that I can do sermon group this weekend if enough people are up for it.

Don't know about the casts.

----If anyone wants to join a sermon group this weekend PM Wilca in-game or post here.

I don't know if RL allows me to actively participate, but I left my priest at LL to help out anyway. 

well, guess we not pulling this off this weekend, I have a friend bringing a priest and another character from another server but wont be able to make it until next weekend.  Maybe we can get this going then.  So with my 3, plus wilca 2, plus his 2, that's 7, so any others will be a bonus.

we got a spot open for a sermon postition, if anyone interested pm me

Edited by hyperdallas

Anyone still doing sermons on Release? I know you moved, Wilca, so was wondering.

Edited by Verotika

There was a Tosiek Group Big Steve either got going was trying to get going shortly after that was flavor of the month.

And Thirtynine had a weekend group going either last weekend or the weekend before (non-Tosiek). I tried to get down to that but ran out of time so I dont know how it went.  

Yes, Tosiek Sermons taking place as i type this,...

Do those of you running groups want this post left open? Or should I have it closed and let one of you start a new one? I'm fine either way.