Sign in to follow this  
MissWilc

Release Sermon Group

Ill be there with my priest and possibly my main as well, just not sure what my main could do while waiting.

Airwynd -- if your main does any crafting, needs to make planks etc,. you can do that here.  

Everyone -- I'm at Lotus Landing on Littlewilca. I'm doing some RL work at the moment, so emote at me when you show up.

The sermon group is up and running. Room for more priests. Please read the following info if you've never been to a sermon group:

How the group works:

1. People are added to a sermon list as they arrive or log on.

2. A sermon can be held every 30 minutes (but each toon can only preach every 3 hours)

3. In order to get a prayer reset, there must be at least 6 additional toons within 4 tiles of the preacher (listeners must be premium and following a diety).

4. After you preach, you edit the list by putting your name at the end, and include the time for the next sermon.

5. If you leave your toon online while AFK you stay on the list.

6. If you leave for any reason and miss someone else's sermon, you go to the end of the line (does not apply to short disconnect).

7. Announce when you are going to preach in case other members are more than 4 tiles away and need to get back.

8. If it is your turn and you seem to be AFK, you will be poked, slapped, cursed, and probably mocked. After 2 or 3 minutes you will be skipped over.

I spent 8 days there needed a break, although if there is still people interested i supose i could come back

I think a few folks went to do chores on their deeds. A few people there now.

I moved CrazyEben today for the drake slaying since LL was empty, but I'm bringing him back right now. He'll stick around and be online ~16 hours a day. Really looking forward to getting 70 faith for Genesis casts.

Edited by LaRue

I've had internet issues over the weekend. Have Lexa and Akia parked at LL now. Room for more priests if anyone wants to join.

I'll come back with magnatros soon, maybe the end of the week

Edited by Stagnatrious1

I can come back as well might not be till tomarrow but i could use a few more sermons, although im at 55faith now more is always good

It looks like everyone has left for the time being. If we get enough people coming back to restart I'll bring my toons back.

There was 3 of us there last night. My battery is still there, I am sailing back tonight...

Some of our priests have left to work on their deeds or because they've hit the faith level they wanted, so we have room for more. Come to the area for the dragon hunt tomorrow, then stay at Lotus Landing for the sermons :)

I'm planing on sending CrazyEben to Xanadu over the weekend for sermons, unless we can do our own, in which case he'll stick around. We'll see who's available after the dragon hunt.

I might come by after the dragon fight. Feeling a little disheartened with our server at the moment though. We'll see.

My last faith gain at Booski's sermon group on Xanadu :)

[14:06:23] Faith increased by 0.280 to 91.001

Xanadu isn't having sermons next weekend, and Release is having our RoS cast, so maybe we could reassemble our sermon group this week. I can send CrazyEben over, if there's interest.

Is this still going at all, or any plans to restart?  And does it matter what faith one is?  I'll have a baby Mag in need of some help shortly.

Hi Pandalet,

Not going on at the moment. We start and stop according to interest at the time.

If we can get some more priests we can start things up again.

Wilca