Sign in to follow this  
MissWilc

Release Sermon Group

We're going to take a break for a bit at Lotus Landing. If anyone is interested in joining the group, please contact me and we'll see about getting things rolling again.

Thanks again to everyone who came to preach and stayed around, and to those who just plain stood around so that we had plenty of listeners :)

Wilca

Sermons are starting again this Friday (5/30) at a new location. The 1st post has been edited with details. 

Sermons are starting again this Friday (5/30) at a new location. The 1st post has been edited with details. 

NNNOOOOO WWWHHYYY????

Its such a pain to get to there by boat.

Change it back please.

Our alliance needed a break running the sermons. These other folks wanted to step up, so its time for fresh meat :)

Very excited to have sermon group looking forward to helping out this excellent group!

Edited by Seralynn
  • Like 1

Several priests have already shown up, and we have enough people for prayer resets, so we have started the sermon group back up early.

We welcome anyone interested in joining to come on down.  New priests, anyone that wants to convert to a follower or those that wish to simply come practice channeling are welcome to join.

Please contact Wargasm or Wargsfaith for additional info.

This is my first visit to this particular alliance. Great set-up for sermon groups and very nice people helping. This is an excellent place for anyone who wants to join a sermon group.

-nvm-

Edited by Rauthr

We're still looking for 2-3 more priests to fill the rotation.  PM Wargasm or Wargsfaith for info and directions.

We now have two Mag, two Fo and two Vyn priests.  Plenty of open spots for more priests to preach, as people are not preaching 24 hours a day.  Newcomers welcome!

Most have taken a break to work on their deeds.  We're considering reconvening in a couple weeks.

I'll bring Lexa back when you all are ready to go again.

if you guys are going to sermon il be there.

Hi. It isn't active at the moment. But if we find enough people interested, we can certainly start up again at Lotus Landing.

Awesome. Start spreading the word to get some interest. Maybe we can get something set-up next week.

Problem is my days off are on thurs and fri but i have two chars

I have 3 toons I can bring. So once we round up one more we can start a group (need 6 listeners + preacher for each sermon).

I'm interested, but my priest is needed at my deed quite a bit lately. I should be able to attend weekends possibly. My deed's Fo priest is probably also interested, I'll contact her and find out.