Sign in to follow this  
Angharrad

Manager for hire, helping find sales or run businesses

Hey, I am looking to find people who want help making money in Wurm through sales of goods or services. This can be helpful for anyone who finds it hard to find people looking for what they provide or those who have less than ideal organisational skills. 

In payment for a successful transfer of goods, I take 10% of the payment.

If anyone is interested, please leave a response in this forum or send a message to Angharrad in game.

Thanks!

Hello, I may be interested if you would be willing to operate from the Epic cluster.

Im currently on Independence with no means of traveling server. If you send me a message ingame, we can talk further.

Simple as building an epic portal and choosing Horde of the Summoned as your kingdom. I won't be able to send you a message in game as we are not on the same cluster.

I have a large number of misc tools and gear that need selling. As I don't find networking and selling items enjoyable, I need the services of somebody who is both good at what they do, and enjoys this type of gameplay.

Be aware, when he says as simple as building an Epic Portal, there's a delay of 1 hour everytime you come and go.

Considering i have no experience with the Epic cluster, itd warrant some looking into.

I got good connections and may help if you need it :)

pm ingame silakka.

lol inventor.

@ang: you cant bring things from epic to freedom or from freedom to epic. So you will need new contacts and new reputation there :P . Not best business place too compared to freedom.

The whole overall idea would work if you online a lot and people doesn't reluctant to ask you.

Edited by rosedragon

Im online regularly, so that shouldent be a problem. I suppose its just a case of finding some orders and going from there. Either way, i appreciate the support from everyone.