Sign in to follow this  
Orb

Give Libila priests the locate spell

lol what would bl more now lose champs slower points, and now would make bl locate  is enought now wake up that is not a dream where bl can have all

i am sure is enought that bl can make fungus trap behind iron fence and stone walls, mag cant make that

your stupidity still amazes me

Your rudeness still amazes me. Are you incapable of holding a conversation without being a complete ahole? I know how hard it must be for you to see two different sides of an arguement. Don't hurt yourself kiddo.

u noob u don't need fungus for that;D

Hate path tiles are usually found on flat tiles with Mycelium, with water nearby.  And obviously ppl use fungus to accomplish this. It wasn't the point anyway, sorry you clearly didn't see that.

Edited by amberain80

-1 i dont think any one priest should have pretty much everything. As far as relying on other priests to do it for u, that's how everything is. That's like saying I shouldn't have to rely on my lib priest for fungus for my hate tile. (and yes, I understand its different, but the point is, nobody should have everything)

So your saying BL shouldn't have anyway to find people, but Wl kigndoms should?

So your saying BL shouldn't have anyway to find people, but Wl kigndoms should?

No, I am saying BL gets certain advantages, JK gets some and MR gets some. Nobody should have them all.

+1  or just give bl another god then 2 versus 3. and hate tiles do not need to be near water

No, I am saying BL gets certain advantages, JK gets some and MR gets some. Nobody should have them all.

Name them. Go.

• Like 1

Personally I'd like to see current spells buffed.

Worm Brains should have its timer decreased to 5 seconds with a 30 second cool down.

Pain Rain should become an area spell that only covers a 2x2 area.

I do believe I downvoted the last one so I must carry on even though it was when I was in another kingdom. Rebalancing all of the Priests would be cool doh mang yeah right maybe I don't know

• Like 2

Personally I'd like to see current spells buffed.

Worm Brains should have its timer decreased to 5 seconds with a 30 second cool down.

Pain Rain should become an area spell that only covers a 2x2 area.

Worm brains does too much dmg for a 5 second spell even with a cooldown, the timer sorta balances the damage

Pain rain was already a 3x3 or 5x5 aoe spell isn't it?  Only just that it hits once which is kinda weird

-1 unless lib priests lose something equally valuable. Good combat spells, pet control spell, enchant spells, archery, mining AND woodcutting, and spells that confer regeneration/healing. Hardly needs yet another advantage.

-2 lets make the op and most synergistic priest in the game more op yea \o/

Worm brains does too much dmg for a 5 second spell even with a cooldown, the timer sorta balances the damage

Pain rain was already a 3x3 or 5x5 aoe spell isn't it?  Only just that it hits once which is kinda weird

You're right about pain rain. I was reading wiki and it mentioned a tile spell. I figured it was only the tile you casted on.

I'll disagree about Worm Brains. 15 seconds pretty much makes it useless in PVP. I could barely get of fire pillar in fights and that is a 10 second cast. Maybe 5 is too short? Make it 10 seconds (possibly have it spread @ a weaker rate to close enemies)

just take locate out of the game WL and BL has the pendulum that is enough

• Like 1

just take locate out of the game WL and BL has the pendulum that is enough

wow u make my head hurt. let's just keep complaining about spell balance!11

buff WL direct dmg spells and give archery to vyn/fo and im all for it, along with taming for lib

but honestly all priests need to be looked at and balanced, which simply wont happen, cause if rolf does it himself, i doubt itll work out well, and if players give feed back itll be the ol "give my kingdom this, but dont give the other anything! thyere super OP!"

• Like 2

buff WL direct dmg spells and give archery to vyn/fo and im all for it, along with taming for lib

but honestly all priests need to be looked at and balanced, which simply wont happen, cause if rolf does it himself, i doubt itll work out well, and if players give feed back itll be the ol "give my kingdom this, but dont give the other anything! thyere super OP!"

It could work if some of us worked together to draw up a sound, rational and justified suggestion / comparison backed up by evidence, probably through test server experimentation. It would be a lot of effort but that's the only real way to do it properly.

• Like 2

You're right about pain rain. I was reading wiki and it mentioned a tile spell. I figured it was only the tile you casted on.

I'll disagree about Worm Brains. 15 seconds pretty much makes it useless in PVP. I could barely get of fire pillar in fights and that is a 10 second cast. Maybe 5 is too short? Make it 10 seconds (possibly have it spread @ a weaker rate to close enemies)

The main use of these spells (worm brains, rotting gut,etc) are boat fights, they shine amazingly as they have a long range and 15 second casts mean nothing it's way better than archery since it's guaranteed hit and you can't even block it, if a few priests can cast a fast spell and destroy someone that fast that's really... too powerful.  The only spell I have that can even compare to it is Fireball which is the same cast timer, extremely short range, and a long cooldown to recast, and a max of 3 people can even have the spell.

• Like 1

The only way you could ever completely balance priests is to simply forget about the various Gods and have one generic priest who had absolutely all the spells.

Failing that it will always be a question of balancing one against the other and EVERY priest is going to bemoan the fact that something they don't have would be REALLY useful and it's all totally UNFAIR and should be changed.

It's getting really old.

This thread comes up constantly and here is what happens everytime,

All of BL +1 it because they want more overpowered priest abilities

All of WL -1 because they want Vyn to be the only one (concerned about balance issues etc)

But lets be honest, the only way to balance priests is to allow the gods in all three kingdoms, simple as that.

• Like 2

This thread comes up constantly and here is what happens everytime,

All of BL +1 it because they want more overpowered priest abilities

All of WL -1 because they want Vyn to be the only one (concerned about balance issues etc)

But lets be honest, the only way to balance priests is to allow the gods in all three kingdoms, simple as that.

WoW did that with shamans and paladins to shut up all the whiners about the different exclusive classes being OP

If this isn't added, people will just abuse alts to get it. Also, many of the whitelighter spells are too weak.

Funny how biased everyone is here...

Balancing is needed, but it's not going to happen with all this ridiculous arguing. This thread has exploded with posts in such a short time. Thread after thread of this goes by, and yet nothing good is accomplished at the end of the day.

Maybe giving BL this spell would be imbalancing, but I think the game is hardly balanced now.

If there is an abuseable game mechanic, it will be abused. It's human nature to do so. In order to improve the game for everyone, I think imbalances like these should be sorted out. Sense this topic has been brought up time and time again, it should be a priority.

Edited by Ganken

+1

As long as we get pain rain scorn of libila land of the dead zombie infestation drain health drain stamina phantasms rotting gut worm brains and truehit.

Fair is fair right fellas?

+1

The only REALLY good combat spells lib has are only useful in boat fights, and zombie trolls+mauls.(and land of the dead i guess)

Libila enchants are generally just bad, rt is less damage added then fb/fa, botd is the worst spell ever, wa is situational.

Adding a locate soul equivalent wont make them op, it would just allow bl to have the ability to actually find people.without having to use alts.

The only "weak" wl spells are the ranged target ones, and sure, buff those to rotting gut levels.

• Like 1