Sign in to follow this  
Orb

Give Libila priests the locate spell

Black Lighters need a locate spell. No sense making them rely on Vyn alts for that. 

• Like 9

+1

or give BLers pendulums with increased range and remove pendulum usage from WL kingdoms

Edited by Propheteer

-1 i dont think any one priest should have pretty much everything. As far as relying on other priests to do it for u, that's how everything is. That's like saying I shouldn't have to rely on my lib priest for fungus for my hate tile. (and yes, I understand its different, but the point is, nobody should have everything)

Edited by amberain80

and i want no faith loss in archery

is that gonna happen nope and urs nope dosent matter how many times u ask....

Edited by mrgbgbo
  • Like 1

+1

As long as we get pain rain scorn of libila land of the dead zombie infestation drain health drain stamina phantasms rotting gut worm brains and truehit.

Fair is fair right fellas?

Edited by Olloch
  • Like 2

I just want fireheart to do more than 1.5 dmg honestly

• Like 3

I think BL need more spells that make crops die , or give animals diseases, or buff a thorn tile to counter Fo, you know really useful stuff. They so missing out. /sarcasm

They get a decent share of pvp related spells.

Edited by Rushy

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by Margus, May 31, 2014 - Personal Attacks
Hidden by Margus, May 31, 2014 - Personal Attacks

-1 i dont think any one priest should have pretty much everything. Then why does Vynora have pretty much everything? As far as relying on other priests to do it for u, that's how everything is. That's like saying I shouldn't have to rely on my lib priest for fungus for my hate tile. It's not comparable, and there are plenty of hate tiles not on myc.(and yes, I understand its different, but the point is, nobody should have everything Refer to 1.)

your stupidity still amazes me

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 4

I agree in principle that Libila should have this spell but only as part of a wider rebalancing of priests of all religions.

• Like 7

-1 i dont think any one priest should have pretty much everything. As far as relying on other priests to do it for u, that's how everything is. That's like saying I shouldn't have to rely on my lib priest for fungus for my hate tile. (and yes, I understand its different, but the point is, nobody should have everything)

u noob u don't need fungus for that;D

+1 but posting here does nothing, only thing that seems to work is going to Rolf directly and feeding him lies to get what you want

• Like 1