Sign in to follow this  
Issle

That's it .... a yellow potion ?

... said the woodscrap after it finished its pray. It was not. Praying that much attention to the inventory cause as every plank in wurm knows, woodscraps, are very poor and they never tend to have itams in their inventory. It's usually the higher end materials suck as concrete & brick that are full of drake sets in their inventory. Yes.

But it was very interesting to see how a pray created a yellow lotion. The woodscrap thought about it and decided to talk to its alliance. "Hey its pray and I got a yellow potion ! ". "No" said the champion wild cat. one of the three champion alliances of the monster. Some other yes. But the woodscrap had premium pay and wanted more. Why is it that we woodscraps get only hello potion when preium reinbrushments ? I dont. Proud woodscrap called the wagona and told it that he needs to store his yellow potions because they decide decay. And they decay. Because. But wagon stole the potion and lock a crate in it. 

The end.

• Like 13

[17:34:27] Seara starts repairing her brain

[17:34:28] Seara repairs her brain

• Like 4

Little did woodscrap know that concrete decays yellow potion like aswell. So crate made big woodscrap and bridge walk solved problems when yellow potion was new.

The valrei made eclipse on seris so the reason sol was at the other side of woodscrap because they though yellow potion was with crate.

All this started to make sense when concrete wasnt wagon but cart

• Like 1

...WHY AM I LAUGHING UNCONTROLLABLY AT THIS?! IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!

• Like 1

Well at a specific point in time, it did make sense to me. But looking at it again ... noe it doesn't :P

Edited by Issle
  • Like 4

Well at a specific point in time, it did make sense to me. But looking at it again ... noe it doesn't :P

planets are not in the same position anymore

planets are not in the same position anymore

They don't align in the same way in this dimension do they? 

You have used the picture before, I've caught you now!

• Like 1

You have used the picture before, I've caught you now!

And where am I suppose to find a better clam gif? :P

• Like 1

And where am I suppose to find a better clam gif? :P

Exhibit A:

Confused clam

clam.gif

What happened next?! More tales about the woodscrap please

• Like 1

I need to drink to continue. Next drinking session that is not in a club will produce the 2nd part of this amazing trilogy. You see me and Popeye, we are a lot alike. We both have our magical consumable that gives us special power ;)

Edited by Issle
  • Like 2

While reading this I thought that me being a newer player I wasn't able to understand the complexities of this work. After reading the replies I feel much better.

• Like 2

While reading this I thought that me being a newer player I wasn't able to understand the complexities of this work. After reading the replies I feel much better.

if you able to understand it, you will find the secret of the whisperer, something that the gods of wurm sought after.

Edited by rosedragon