Sign in to follow this  
Tpikol

Plant keybind

i know its been suggested before,but pls add a keybind for the plant action,i dont see how it would hurt anything,and it would make replanting lots of trees a lot easier.

• Like 3

Or just add planting flowers, and saplings, to the Sow keybind, similar to the way pick_sprout works for cutting flowers, too. 

Either way, +1 to more of the keybind gaps getting filled in.

A plant keybind for planting sprouts has long been needed and requested a number of times. As this never gets attended to by the Dev's I would imagine there is some difficulty in implementing this; thus, the mystery of this unresolved request remains hidden to us planters of trees of these realms. It might seem that some consideration would be given to those who reforest these lands but yet this neglect seems to indicate a lack of appreciation of our efforts.

The rest best remains unsaid as my defiance of traveling through the menu and right clicking the ground to plant each one by one will be sufficient to remain undeterred, as I replant endless trees to reforest lands cut without further thought by those that remain in passing.

=Ayes=

Definitely make it easier to keep large areas pretty and woodsy. +1