Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Lawn for Trees

I am just now trying out the lawn feature but i am not getting an option to make the grass of my trees lawn. I am asking that the lawn be extended to trees/bushes so we can have a uniform look for our lawns. 

Edited by Kegan
  • Like 7

I just saw a few lawn tiles yesterday. Ug-ug-ug-leeee. Totally flat lightish green tiles. Don't know why anyone would want this as tree groundcover. Some closely cropped grass would be a much nicer effect, both for this purpose and as lawn textures.

=Ayes=

+1 - some of us like the texture of the lawn and would like to keep the place all nice.

On the same idea, fixing the grass color to match the enchanted grass one on enchanted trees would be a good one as well.

• Like 1

+1 

Got a similiar problem, Bushes and trees.

Thankfully `pave one corner` does, work with lawns. yay.

While I don't really care for lawns, I think it would be reasonable if the texture of the lawn might extend to bordering tree tiles, the way that reinforcing a mine wall flattens out part of the floor and ceiling of tiles it borders. So, +1 to that.

As long as we can still have normal grass as the "base" of a tree tile like we have now.... then why not allow Players to select lawn for the "base" of a tree tile if they wish it?

+1 for Lawn for Tree tiles as long as grass is still an option as well.

Edited by Kyrmius

+1 yes please make the base of trees match the tiles around it.