Sign in to follow this  
Togiodi

pushed onto chaos while sailing NO WARNING

ok so im sailing on exo was heading south  got this msg, [20:41:42] If you keep going in this direction you will end up on another island.

turned my boat because i didnt want to cross server. was saiiling 12km so  i could get away from there fast and did so i thought.

then i got this 

[20:42:59] You head out to sea.
[20:42:59] You drift away on the "The Doom Bringer".

and then i was on chaos,im only posting this because i did not get a warning, and from what i vissably seen i was far enough away from the boarder that i wouldnt cross over

That is peculiar, you normally get the "[20:41:42] If you keep going in this direction you will end up on another island." warning 2-3 times as well as the usual "Writs/Settlement form/contract will not cross over." message.

ya i know, i wasnt near the boarder from what i could visually see and then i go that msg about drifting away or whatever and bam chaos, didnt know if it happened to anyone else so i put it up here so it would be seen

It happened to me too .... the west side of Exodus is REALLY close to that border. I was almost back to Cele border and had no idea what happened. I just figured it was my driving.