Sign in to follow this  
RockyBalboa

Make your Trader work!

16h47j9.jpg

Do you have problem with runing and geting coins out of your Trader?

Do you always forget to reset rate each month? You dont get coins at all?

Are you just lazy to work with him?

If YES you are on right site!

fmhq9y.jpg

Dont make your traders mad!  Pick us to run trader with alt for you!  On any server! Any time and all the time.  

-We supply all trader stock and needed items for time we run it.

-We set rate every 28 days.

-We make it alive again.

-If u own more traders in same local discount on share.

All u need is to contact Rockybalboa ingame or here on forum for more info.

We normaly take 30%share of trader income per month as payment for service(20s income - 30%=14s in your chest or upkeep) . You need to provide safe place for trader also alt who runing your trader. Traders income depend on server statistic and size of it. Starter alt cost 2s witch is needed to start trader runing in some cases(2s always stays on your trader). We have right to refuse offers.

Edited by RockyBalboa

Riight ... isn't it like "give me your wallet, I'm going to manage it for only 30% of what I'll find In there"?

keeping your trader wait dont bring nothing...  and your wallet can only be heavy ...

30% is HUGE, ill take your wallet for only 25%, also 20 silver per month? do you live on your own secret server?  ... unless you are really dumping money into that trader for no reason?

Enterprising idea. Wish you well with it.  :)

Just an FYI though..I don't know about others but for the last 3 months in a row on Inde I've been getting between 5 & 6 silver per month with a properly set ratio and then putting some of that back in to reset the ratio again.

i already works with 3 alts  on 5 traders all over servers...  normaly mayors dont have time or forget to track reset ...  can says for exodus that income is around 10s, chaos close to that...   for other server didnt test it jet... 

so i pay you a one-time cost of 2s, then I never do anything again and you will put 70% of trader income into my deed in perpetuity?

yup 2s stays anyway on trader, your cut you can get directly in upkeep or chest if u like...

is inposible to serve everyone... only few traders more can be served in future so corrent status on new traders requests is on hold

all cap. filled out...    all pending orders on hold since we have no idea of incoming update on traders...