Sign in to follow this  
Plisscken

It will no piles created...

Hello

Since the server move, it is no longer possible to create piles on some tiles (on my deed).

It does not matter how much I drop. Whether it are at the number 5 or 50 (50 are not funny).

There are only certain tiles affected. I can reproduce it at any time. Are not created Piles.

No matter what and how much...

Thanks and greetings

I had the same issue. I was mining an iron vein and ores would not clump until i got 14 ores mined. then if i dropped the pile below 14 it went to individual ores and could not right click and open a pile.

I've noticed the same thing and have reproduced it in some cases.  I noticed that any tile I have that has a lamp, I need more than 3 items to make a pile.

Is there anything else on the tiles that won't pile for you?

Same issue but its often triggered.

mining iron vein is creates a pile as normal....

if i decide to sort ore by quality and drag all high QL ore to a bsb the pile will 'close' even it they still lots of item in the pile still....

after this point nothing will make a pile.....

to fix you have to clear ALL items from area then piles will form normall again.... till next time you split the pile and you have same issue again

Had sort of this issue while mining earlier. Sometimes when dropping it wouldn't pile and sometimes it would. I was even able to make item piles out of 2 items and have 12 items not piled on the same tile. No clue what caused it seemed random when I picked up/dropped stuff.

Had a similar problem yesterday with logs... except sometimes they'd form 2 piles, in 2 different tiles, by themselves, even if I was standing on the same spot and not moving at all. It's not a gamebreaking bug... but it is kinda annoying.

It does not matter what else is on the tile.

Whether with lamps or without on tile, with carts, with barrels, with everything together of a tile or a completely empty tile.

It will not create piles.

He throws everything singly on the floor.

Sometimes that happens right the first time, sometimes just the second or third try.

Or I just remove an object from the pile. That works too.

It does happen with each object.

100%

I just seem to have this since today. I normally drop 3 filets of meat on the floor to feed the animals and it always created a pile, right now it needs 4 to create a pile but for me it is only since today (might also be yesterday since I didnt have to drop meat yesterday)

I just seem to have this since today. I normally drop 3 filets of meat on the floor to feed the animals and it always created a pile, right now it needs 4 to create a pile but for me it is only since today (might also be yesterday since I didnt have to drop meat yesterday)

See I had this too. And then after creating a pile I could withdraw down to 2 and it would still be a pile.