Sign in to follow this  
Rudo

Bug with weapon racks?

I looked and asked around, and didn't hear anything about this being reported yet. I am seeing a problem dragging items into the weapon racks that I used to be able to drag into them before. I can't store things like a needle or trowel in them any longer, getting the message that it doesn't fit. The same rack could currently have the item in it, and if I drag it out, then try to place it back in, it gives the same error again. I'm unaware if this is a "bug" or some kind of "fix" or whatever, but I am just trying to find out what is up with it. Can anyone fill me in?

The was a bug that allowed you to drag from a pile into any container for a short time.   Weapons racks aren't designed to hold items other the weapons and as such are suppose to reject them.  However, the check wasn't being performed when dragging between a pile and various items, bsbs, racks, etc.  

So being able to put non-weapons into the rack was a bug which has been corrected, not the other way around.  

The was a bug that allowed you to drag from a pile into any container for a short time.   Weapons racks aren't designed to hold items other the weapons and as such are suppose to reject them.  However, the check wasn't being performed when dragging between a pile and various items, bsbs, racks, etc.  

So being able to put non-weapons into the rack was a bug which has been corrected, not the other way around.  

This wasn't a "short time" as far as I can see. It was like this since I started playing. And it isn't from a pile, it is from my inventory, so I question the correctness of this response.