Sign in to follow this  
Tropical

Log onto a deed I'm KOS'd on.

I think 3 minutes to get yourself up and off the deed is incredibly small time, now that Wagons are here, it'd be nice to at least be able to take the stuff you made before you leave. I think 3 minutes should be changed to 10 - 15.

THIS IS A SUGGESTION.

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING. DO NOT COME HERE TO BASH.

Edited by Tropical

On the other hand if you'd lifted stuff from the village before hand and stored it in your house I doubt the mayor would think it's fair to give you all that time to load up and get away with your ill gotten gains. Not saying that's what's going on but ... you know.

Kill the templar and take your wagon. It's what i'd do 

Edited by atazs

It's guards, with a guard tower, my FS wasn't enough at the time.

Don't understand why you think you should be able to bypass the KOS system so you can loot (be it your own stuff or stuff you've stolen - not presuming anything, but you're KOS for a reason).

I thought this was about the other type of KoS for a minute.

Don't understand why you think you should be able to bypass the KOS system so you can loot (be it your own stuff or stuff you've stolen - not presuming anything, but you're KOS for a reason).

Oh, it's all my stuff, me and a deed mayor had a dispute on Skype, next minute I'm KoS'd

kos basically prevents that kind of looting :P

Prevents looting my own stuff?

Though you can bring the dispute between you and mayor to gm and see theirs judgement if you should be allowed to take things from the house or not-- assuming you even control the house writ. I doubt tho considering your reputation.

I once had to kick and kill a guy. I kept all his stuff as payment for having to deal with him for as long as I did.

also -1 guards should attack immediately instead. Who's to say you're not trying to run off with unlocked carts and wagons?

Edited by Stonesolid
  • Like 3

1. No one's trying to start a flame war here...

2. I don't care about my stuff anymore, hence why this is a suggestion.

3. I could care less about other people, but with something like this, it would help the community.

Though you can bring the dispute between you and mayor to gm and see theirs judgement if you should be allowed to take things from the house or not-- assuming you even control the house writ. I doubt tho considering your reputation.

GM's did nothing.... read above.

Edited by Tropical

I once had to kick and kill a guy. I kept all his stuff as payment for having to deal with him for as long as I did.

B)

+1

3. I could care less about other people, but with something like this, it would help the community.

Do you even realize sentence 3 doesn't really make sense?

it should be lowered to 90 seconds imo and if you can't deal with deed guards or tower guards you have no business being near any kos deeds to begin with...

Sorry about your situation, but the KOS needs to work swiftly to be effective at all.

Do you know what I mean by it?

Grammar nazism etc

I_Could_Care_Less.jpg

Edited by EliasTheCrimson

What you really need is for players that are KOS on deed to be vulnerable to attack from the villagers. That'd make for some sweet, sweet justice and make people think twice about Benny Hilling all over the deed outrunning that single templar just to annoy folks. 

also -1 guards should attack immediately instead. Who's to say you're not trying to run off with unlocked carts and wagons?

freedom rules.

Definitely shouldn't be longer, if anything shorter.

Chances are in most cases the person KOS'd shouldn't be able to leave with the stuff , and on the small chance the deed owners at fault... You probably should have had some clue something was wrong and left to begin with.

Only reason I've KOS'd someone is if there a he y griefer, or pure out annoying in local. And I give them a free warning to stay out, or be killed. It's fine as it is Imo.

Unless the team reviewing the issue simply ignored you and "resolved" your /support call, they would have provided a reason for the decision.  If you disagree with their decision, email/contact the heads of the GM teams directly and plead your case.  Bringing it to the forum in this manner simply makes it potentially possible to view this complaint under the "discussing moderation in public" clause.

Besides, it sounds like that issue is rooted in personal matters best left in private.

But I'm not a member of staff, so take my comment for whatever you may feel it's worth lol

When you are on a deed you are on someone else's land.  Even if they have let you stay there a while, when they want you out you are out.   

So what does this mean?  Don't live with scum that will put you on KOS for minor problems.     Don't be such a troublesome person that the deed holder is forced to KOS you.

It's really that simple.   If you don't have social skills, don't expect the game to protect you.

10-15 minutes would be far too long, as it wouldn't allow you to shoo off unwanted individuals in a timely manner. Druidnature sums it up pretty well, if your deed owner was the sort to evict you without notice, you should have either known that he was unreasonable, or realized how heated your spat was on skype and considered the nature of your relationship with them, and how that might adversely affect your belongings.

I DO NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING.

/emo

I don't know how all these people end up in these positions, but I'm going to assume they get there by doing wrong and -1 this.

Never been KOS'ed. If You are talking about PvP then to dam bad. Maybe you should consider your moves more wisely

Edited by AlexLong