Sign in to follow this  
boombza

Bone Altar "Redesign"

20140307_115436~2.jpg

Broke my 75coc skiller pick doing this picture, just hitting bind without looking at dmg GG.

So its not the same model as the Avatar of Libila, I know.  I’m still very attached to my version of Libila..  

The process

2H-> 1. artline-> erase pencil -> .3arline-> 2H shade-> 6B shade. Notice me Wox senpai :3

BoneAltarProcess-01.jpg

• Like 13

Very very nice, shame about the pickaxe. Send me a nick on the freedom servers and you'll get a replacement 84 coc one.

• Like 1

Looking great. Of course we don't know how well this goes until we get Rosedragon's formal opinion :P

Very very nice, shame about the pickaxe. Send me a nick on the freedom servers and you'll get a replacement 84 coc one.

Haha thats too nice Jberg, dont worry about it. I'll learn to pay more attention someday but think you :)

Looking great. Of course we don't know how well this goes until we get Rosedragon's formal opinion :P

Thanks! Ive been doing Libila fanart before little Rose even started the game haha, granted they've gotten a lot better I think :P

hahahahahaha

libila__the_hate_and_the_deceit_by_boomb

• Like 1

wut? I am a fan of boombza! I droll upon his works and wish I could make him my slave ;3 . Except I can't, he is damn sly, probably cause his thick hots blood. 

• Like 1

awesome job, would be nice to see this in game

Would be awesome to see it in game :D (fingers cross)

wut? I am a fan of boombza! I droll upon his works and wish I could make him my slave ;3 . Except I can't, he is damn sly, probably cause his thick hots blood. 

:mellow: Im officially scared. 

:mellow: Im officially scared. 

<3

Thats libila or rose?

;)

nu uh. Boombza draw Libila even before I born to the world of wurm as he declared it earlier :P .

• Like 1

<3

nu uh. Boombza draw Libila even before I born to the world of wurm as he declared it earlier :P .

Pretty sure when you use to come on to Teamspeak, I would be rambling about Libila... maybe thats how I converted you lol

Pretty sure when you use to come on to Teamspeak, I would be rambling about Libila... maybe thats how I converted you lol

My conversion is a long process, and I won't be surprised if Libila is behind it D: .