Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 10

Please, please, please get the oleanders as shown in the image into the game ASAP, the new ones that are currently in game are so damn awful when placed on slopes that I came within inches of cutting down every single one that I had bordering my pathways up the mountain.

At least I now know the current oleanders are temporary and I will (may?) be able to live with them till the newer version goes in. The lavenders look great too. :)

whoa whoa, the commander of the ship should take the captain Morgan pose for sure!

• Like 1

We are now making adjustments to get new functionality for sitting and still being able to command without having an obstructed view.

ehm, I'm confused now. I can't imagine any mediaval or older ship, where captain or helmsman is sitting, while he is steering ship.

Sitting captain fits only for sailboat/rowboat.

You had mentioned somewhere the graphic updates for lavender and oleander bushes, any chance you can use those graphics for the floral hedges?  Can't be that crazy to pop a new skin on them?  Game needs more color.

• Like 2

Hmm im only at 57% gamer and apparently that's mostly because im less than 30 years old, and even though i got the old commodore 64 from my neighbour.

Edited by Keldun

I do appreciate a well-trimmed bush.  And they were out of control anyway.

Of all the boats and their current models I like the knarr the most, but I suppose this upgrade is not too bad.

86% gamer

Also, RedBaron_Johan, plz remove or edit Mountain Lion icon. It looks like it is high or drunk, or both at the same time.

"The models for the new boats are pretty much done at this point.

We are now making adjustments to get new functionality for sitting and still being able to command without having an obstructed view."

Great!

Also the new tutorial is well needed. I made an alt some days ago and ran through the current tutorial, It was full of confused noobs.

Edited by griper

...and bridges??? Please let me know.  I left gaps in my roads to fill them with bridges :)  Updates look great.

52% gamer, ur lucky i can remember half of wat i did haha! nice work! :-P

Anyone who plays wurm is automatically a gamer. If you spend more time developing your virtual real estate than your real yard...

• Like 1