Sign in to follow this  
Garit

Crystal Docks Deed for sale

CRYSTAL DOCKS

The Deed has been here on Inde for a long time and was built by Gatwick, a very good friend and a great guy...

Gatwick handed his 2 deeds over to me when he quit Wurm a while back. I have tryed to keep both deeds going but sadly i can't anymore due to lack of cash.

I wish i could keep the deed cus it's a great deed and based in a fantastic location but i have to sell it now if i am to keep the other deed plus my own.

Location -  46X 45Y

The size of Crystal Docks is 21 by 21.

The perimeter is 7 and it has 0 guards hired.

The settlement has 4 silver, 32 copper and 43 iron in its coffers.

The monthly cost is 1 silver, 1 copper and 40 iron.

The upkeep will last approximately 103 days, 15 hours and 35 minutes more.

The whole deed is ringed by 1 tile wide and X tiles long buildings which act like walls with only a front and back gate and the odd tall stone wall to join the building walls together.

BUILDINGS -

Priest Temple - a drop in building for priests to pay sac and rest.

The building is 5 x 5 tiles, has 6 beds (with room for another 3), 1 forge, 2 FSB's and 2 BSB's used for cooking, healing and crafting items to Enchant and sac.

It also has 1 Altar of Vynora of 64 QL. There is a lot of room to upgrade and change.

BOATHOUSE -  This building is the main crafting station it is 7 x 5 so has alot of room...it comes with more beds, forges,FSB's, BSB's and an indoor well (on sweet LOL)

... This building is also only 1 tile from the water for easy ship and boat launches.

GUESTHOUSE -  There are 2  3 x 2 guest houses, both come with 2 beds, 2 coffins, 1 BSB, 1 forge, 1 oven and 1 FSB.

Docks - The docks out front of this deed have 4 wet docks for sailing boats and row boats but could house larger ships .....there is also a very deep berth

for big ships that runs along side the West side of the deed and is well placed for unload / loading cargo.

MAILBOX - The mailbox on-deed is a stone Spirit Castle which is 68 QL and has a  Courier cast of 91.

The Deed also come with a Colossus which is named "Colossus of Crystal Docks" .....unfortunately the Colossus cannot be moved as only Gatwick himself can move this.

The inner part of the deed has an unfinished Fighting Arena which is a good size and could easy finished with not much work or could be turned into anything the new owner likes.

I'd like to get as much as i can for this deed but also would like to sell it to a good owner.....sad to see it go but as i have said i REALY need the cash.

With the deed having over 4 months of upkeep and it's location and build i think it's worth a look and should be a great place for anyone wanting to

live on Crystal Lake and not far of a sail to FM.

Below is a Youtube video (made by my good friend Milo) to show plays what the deed looks like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAzdWogb2Ac&list=UUpQdEmLtFD8TdfAqIkF4jjA&feature=c4-overview

Pls place offers below :)

Sorry but the docks are no longer for sale.....i have other plans or them now.

Pls close.