Sign in to follow this  
Milosanx

Make one unused Ship a lifestock carrier

We all know Caravel's and Cog, spend most of their time moored in people harbours. Now we have wagons, we need a lifestock transporter, if you make either of these ships a transporter they will actually have a reason to be made and sell apart from being pushed to the top of people houses and made as lookouts, It will also stimulate the ship building trade as a caravel is tough to make.

While im here....

Add speed increase to ship QL in increments of 50, 70 and 90 like horse shoes. Once again, it will give highly skilled player more work and all low skilled player wont know make a sailboat and use that forever...

...I have suggested this before btw.

MIlo

• Like 2

+1 on a ship moving animals.

Problem: Asset IDs and such with server transitions.

+1 for all. 

Just restrict the numbers and type of animals so no one brings a dragon out :P ...

I think bringing horses on boat allow people of freedom do a pirate run on chaos, would be interesting.

• Like 1

+1 for all. 

Just restrict the numbers and type of animals so no one brings a dragon out :P ...

I think bringing horses on boat allow people of freedom do a pirate run on chaos, would be interesting.

O.o Plz do, and bring drake with you.   B)

It would be nice, but I don't think Knarr shouldn't be able to load more than a couple of animals the actual transport ships should have this chance to shine, Corbita  (4 animals)  Cog (6 animals and Caravel (8 animals)   

Edited by Battlepaw

O.o Plz do, and bring drake with you.   B)

It would be nice, but I don't think Knarr shouldn't be able to load more than a couple of animals the actual transport ships should have this chance to shine, Corbita  (4 animals)  Cog (6 animals and Caravel (8 animals)   

plate > drake. My drake set is for when I am doing my catwalk shows on freedom.

plate > drake. My drake set is for when I am doing my catwalk shows on freedom.

I shake my littl..... Oh, erm, hello there!

*totally not doing the catwalk*

As for the boats, I don't know about animals crossing servers but that's a completely different argument Imo. I'd say knarrs - 4 horses, cogs/corbitas 6 or 8. And finally caravel? Give them a insane amount, like 12-16. I feel like that may give some use to the caravel, as a livestock breeder could use it to sell his animals.

Probably to many for most people to agree on, and not something I'd really use myself anyway, but meh. Just throwing out ideas.

+1

Even if it means no crossing a server boundary with livestock aboard.

+1 to allowing Caravels to carry animals, but STRICTLY not across server borders. 

Then I could actually breed bisons on my steppe deed and sail them to my main deed, me like the idea allot (and yeah, server crossing is not needed indeed).

+1 and with full server crossing (just tag a new id on it similar to what a foal would get on birth, sounds simple enough)

Yeah, right now there is little reason to make anything but a knar in the bigger ships.  Low draft, fast speed, able to tow horses easily, able to load and unload crates easy.

Plus we have needed livestock crates or ships for a while.  Also need beds to work on a cog, I would pay deed fee for a ship I could live on.

Cogs are pretty and the crow's nest is nice, but beyond that have no advantage over a knar.

(Or you could let sea serpents destroy knars but not cogs)

Edited by Archaegeo

+1 to animal transport, on whatever ship. It would be nice to have a reason to make the other ships, and to be able to deliver animals to islands.

+1 for both ideas. and yes, it would be great if the animals couldnt cross borders. just a thought, i wouldnt let but only the caravel to be able to carry animals

even a server only transfer would be nice - like animals disappear from cargo bay when they leave server reappear when they return - like writs of a house

even a server only transfer would be nice - like animals disappear from cargo bay when they leave server reappear when they return - like writs of a house

That could make for an interesting day when I sail to release on my Corbita, hold full of old fat cows and sail back on a sailboat.

[13:01:08] You start failing wildly for the shoreline in the water.

[13:04:00]  You almost made it.

well I could see a barge of some kind that is to ""unsea worthy"" to cross a server barrier as well - this way we dont' get the rage of the people who breed on each server but can move animals across rivers like hell horses or around the shore line - just upsize the raft and give it a pilot station