Sign in to follow this  
Agathon

Spiders Anyone?

It's hard to tell from this but its my only snap from this day, There were around 20 greenish spiders and about 35 trolls (the trolls were locked up on that tiny island) many other mobs about 10-15 crocodiles and goblins as well, this is how we do our hunting with style on affliction.

8GUcF3a.jpg

• Like 1

how about 53 trolls slain in a mine in the old days? (dropped all the clubs to count)

OwtbXvK.png

• Like 2

There was once a mine on JKH I belive with over 1k spiders in it.  And this was before spiders were nerfed.   

There was once a mine on JKH I belive with over 1k spiders in it.  And this was before spiders were nerfed.   

But the Fight Skill must have been amazing!

The pictures were on the old forums.  Maybe Gavin knows where they were posted or Noyst I think they were part of the fight one the fence was broken and the spiders poured out.

We only have one spider <3, I ask you to respect that.

Good old evil spiders, seemed like they always aimed at the eyes. Miss em.

But the Fight Skill must have been amazing!

If you survive being targeted by 1k spiders at once ;)

• Like 1

I believe the code only lets you be targeted by 4 mobs at once, maybe I'm wrong.   

What we had at that time was a little 2x2 gated area, you took one step out of the gate fought for a bit and stepped back in.  

Some of us didn't make it back in,,,   multiple times...

No pics sadly, but I Remember when I was still new and tried affliction there were mobs everyone... Not tens, but hundreds. I fell into a mine there, and there was 20+ lava fiends, to many trolls to count, and the spiders/lava spiders froze my computer.... Had to be over a few hundred of them.

Did I live? Well, if anyone wants to go search for my remains... Be my guest. I won't even help you on my new characters ;P

I believe the code only lets you be targeted by 4 mobs at once, maybe I'm wrong.   

What we had at that time was a little 2x2 gated area, you took one step out of the gate fought for a bit and stepped back in.  

Some of us didn't make it back in,,,   multiple times...

Well not tested but I guess you can be targeted by many more mobs than just 4, but you might be right I am also pretty sure that there is a limit of how many monsters can target you.

No pics sadly, but I Remember when I was still new and tried affliction there were mobs everyone... Not tens, but hundreds. I fell into a mine there, and there was 20+ lava fiends, to many trolls to count, and the spiders/lava spiders froze my computer.... Had to be over a few hundred of them.

Did I live? Well, if anyone wants to go search for my remains... Be my guest. I won't even help you on my new characters ;P

it still like that, esp on the islands :P .

I have the pics on my old computer. If this thread lasts long enough for me to find them I'll try and post.

You would get targeted buy all the spiders at once btw but shields stood a chance of blocking every attack. You could literally watch your shield skill increasing and cry at your shield dmg flying up faster than the US national debt.

it still like that, esp on the islands :P .

If affliction was on the main cluster and PVE, I'd make a deed there and make it my home, that's some real fun right there, hah.

Though I think even Darkmalice/Zarame/debit combined would die if that were to happen.

Its a cluster or clutter of spiders.

They were alot more fun when stronger... would lead hordes of them into Newtown. Oh the carnage... templars barely lasted a few seconds.

I still remember the screams of players in local ^_^

Mmm good times

Edited by Klaa

If affliction was on the main cluster and PVE, I'd make a deed there and make it my home, that's some real fun right there, hah.

Though I think even Darkmalice/Zarame/debit combined would die if that were to happen.

pvp clusters doesn't have much pvp, it just mean you have to have knowledge how to defend or run when something pop on your local range, thrilling! Been on affliction for awhile and although alliance spot enemies on shoreline, never met one myself except newb alt.

wurm201310171839_zps9ac99053.jpg

We had a troll mound spawn in our mine a couple months ago.. Around 40 trolls to kill!