Sign in to follow this  
Berinon

Iron Ribbons 600, Average QL 25, North Exodus

Hello, 

I am working really hard trying to earn silver for a deed!

I now offer:

600 Iron Ribbons, with an average QL of 25.

I am located at Dragon Bay Manor, North coast of Exodus. roughly y9, x21.

I have a large cart so I can deliver on exodus, but if you are from other server you'll have to pick em all up.

Since I am new I don't really know the value, last post that had ribbons sold em for 1s/100, so I'll do the same.

so 6s for the lot or 1s for 100. I don't know what the standard fee is for me delivering, so I'll simply leave it to the buyer to give a "tip" for the delivery.

/Berinon

Delivery is as you can get it.  I tend to pick up and deliver myself but require 1s worth of goods at a minimum to be sold/bought.   

100 ribbons is 600 iron with 100 actions to make the ribbons so should be around 70c maybe a bit more  1s at the high end, but if someone wants them 1s isn't out of line.

• Like 1

If 1s / 100 is too much, feel free to make a sensible offer.

As a smith I just use poor quality iron to spam out ribbons from time to time for my village so I'm not looking for any myself.   

I am in need of some items so if you're stingy with your cash I am willing to accept items too. Currently need:

Toolbelt, the higer the ql the better (obviously :) ..)

Studded Leather armor set or chain (but if u can make chain u probably don't need what I have to offer)

Also would be willing to give ribbons in exchange for CoC casts/tools (tools: pickaxe, hammer, small-/large anvil, pelt, whetstone).

Ah, realized that my numbers were off.  Ribbons run 3 lumps not 6 so around 4s/k or 2.4s for 600.  Hope that helps. Doesn't seem to be a strong market.   I can provide delivery if someone wants to purchase them.  I'll be going through exodus in the next few days.

yeah I have started to give em to people in the alliance I am part of. Guess I'll have to buy silver to get a deed since my skills limits me from offering goods that sell

There is always market as I see for the bulk like dirt, mortar stone bricks , might worth try to offer your work on these

Also, I'm always looking for people that are interested in working various jobs for a bit of cash.   Just getting my construction company running again.  As with all construction it's feast or famine, sometimes there is work, sometimes there isn't.  I need to keep a list of people looking for work for the times I do have work.  

Pay isn't spectacular, but it's a dependable income for the work put in rather than making stuff and hoping it will sell later on.   

Drop me a pm if interested.