Sign in to follow this  
Caltas

Caltas Arsenal QL 80 Weapons, Armors and Tools

If you havent already sent the mauls never mind I managed witht he old worn out low qual ones I had left took a couple days but all the bashing is now done .  Please cancell the order/

[12:24:36] The items silently disappear from the spirit cottage. You expect them to arrive in less than thirty minutes.

Thank you for your Order Pinchi.

I've dealt with Caltas a few times now and I'd highly recommend. Last order of 20 x 80ql weapons was fulfilled very quickly.

Sorry if i dont call back in the last time, was very busy, but now im back.

I'd like to order the following:

QL 70 Plate steel complete set - 2s

Tools:

QL 80 iron - 50c

Do you do sickles? If so, I'd like an 80ql sickle please.

The best way to do this may be to COD the plate pieces for 1 iron each, and then COD the sickle for the remainder.

Example:

If the plate pieces were sent for 1 iron each COD, when I pick them up they should charge me 20 copper, 1 iron for each piece. 20 copper being that dratted mailing fee.

Then you send the sickle for 2s 50c, which is the full price of the armor set + sickle.

If you'd like to send the sickle first for the entire order amount of 2s 50c FIRST to ensure payment before sending the plate set, I'm totally cool with that.

COD to Belrindor, please and thank ye. :)

Edited by Belrindor

Uhm...i will send you both later, but how i put the prices on the items you must lead to me...

The Sickle i will send first because i have it here, the plate Armor is on an other place.

COD the sickle First for the FULL PRICE of ALL the items combined. That's 2s 50c. This way you get 100% paid up front.

THEN, send the plate items COD for 1 iron each when you are able to send them. Okie?