Sign in to follow this  
BrandonSF

Operation Green River

Hello Deli!

We've always thought wurm needs a river. Instead of waiting for Rolf to make us a server with rivers, we're going to make one our selves. It won't be easy of course. It'll be a lot of digging and surface mining, but I think it's a cool project and the body stats are fantastic, if you ever want to get into PVP (We have a deed on Chaos as well) it's all about those bod stats.

We have high ql food and I will make anyone 80+ ql shovels and enchant them that helps enough. The river will be around Soleil at 26 y and 4x and  meander towards the mountain.

Send Vindekator or I (BrandonSF) or Finalwolfblack a PM if interested. We have beds and places to make homes of you like the area,

Edited by BrandonSF

I will definitely be there to assist with this, as well as providing miscellaneous imps to helpers. :) This will be a great opportunity to grind some skills, meet nice people, and have fun. We'll be attempting to organize some fun events as well so that there is more than just work to do :P

• Like 1

Well, as long as it's more than just work, count me in too!  Oh, wait, I'm already there!

• Like 1