Sign in to follow this  
Vedurin

Port Tanelorn Market

Port Tanelorn Market

TanelornTitle.jpg

Hello everyone. Port Tanelorn Market is reopening.

We have tried our luck at hosting a market in the past, but because of lack of time and skills we quickly realized it was a plan which needed more preparation. Now we're back with a wide selection of wares and also some medium enchantments and of course our well known bulk ware services.

Come over and check out what we have so far, or if you're a seller feel free to contact me about setting up a merchant or two.

We plan to offer a lot more than just a marketplace in the future. Epic Portal, Meditation rugs, Food, Beds and special meditation places will just be some of these offerings. I will keep you updated in this post.

Here is what we offer:

Merchants:

- Lumi's Mixed Wares: PM Lumi or check out her Forum Post

- Xene's Armory: Various Weapons up to QL 57 and some medium enchanted tools for beginners

- Red's Merchants: Chain Armor (QL 50) and Lamps (QL 50)

- Rik's Ropes: All kinds of Ropes, Sails and some meditation rugs

Bulk Wares:

These are rough prices, of course we offer mostly anything that can be sold in bulk, just ask.

Wares can be picked up or delivered. Delivery on Exodus is free. Please ask about other servers.

Most expensive is north Independence with 1s.

1k Rockshards / Dirt = 1s

1k Mortar = 3s

1k Bricks = 2s

1k Logs = 1s

1k Planks = 1s

1k Charcoal ~QL 30 = 4s

Ship building:

(all boats include anchor and lock)

10 Rafts (QL30) 50c

1 Rowing Boat 1s

1 Sailing Boat 1.2s

1 Corbita 5s

1 Cog 8s

1 Knarr 15s

1 Caravel 20s

We also offer a special referral deal on ships. When you buy a ship from us you can refer other people to us and receive 10% of what they pay as a referral bonus.

Edited by Vedurin
  • Like 3

Thanks noermel, can't wait to get things going. I have vacations coming up and much time to build things up.

These guys are great at what they do and I would expect nothing less than a great marketplace from them.  Best of luck to you!

Edited by FreshLJ

Hey, so i would be interested in 1k of Charcoal. ive been making my own but it takes so long and 1k would last me a while. im on the North Edge of Exodus.

Let me know how we can do this, havent done many trades before. thanks alot :D hope to hear from you soon.

You can PM me here or in game. Same name.