Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

Titles for skill levels achieved

was hoping to get Demi God at 70 or 90 strength and God at 90 or 100 strength. :P

tbh i don't really like the idea of tools and weapons getting titles for each tool/weapon with the exception of parent skills like overall swords, and this is coming from someone who'd get at least 20 titles from something like that. i think some of the pop-culture titles are a bit silly and shouldn't be around like tim the toolman and schwarzenegger. i think stuff like characteristics, maybe fighting subskills, i'm kinda iffy on those. thats all i can really say cause i'm not creative enough to think of actual titles but i've liked pretty much any suggestion i liked 

• Like 1

Warhammer -> Skullcrusher

Other suggestions: Mjolnir (Thors hammer) , Punisher.

Edit. Personal preferences below, if u like skullcrusher just "like" for that.

I like amazon over dame. And the polearms from Audrel. Pole Arms - 50 Hoplite, 70 Phalanx,  90 Impaler)

Edited by krinos78

I thought the 50 taunting skill title was "Annoying"

Atleast that's what I have.

Its not in wiki....

50 taunting title is annoying, can confirm that 

Thanks, I'll update the OP later with it

Climbing 70 is "Sherpa" and not really unknown since I use that at my title.  Very slowly working towards 90 Climbing.  Give me another year to find that one.

• Like 1

Climbing 70 is "Sherpa" and not really unknown since I use that at my title.  Very slowly working towards 90 Climbing.  Give me another year to find that one.

Thanks and hi Gedd, long time no see!

Thanks and hi Gedd, long time no see!

Thanks.  Took  a break to recharge.

Like the Huge Club ideas.  Already have 50+ in Clubs and 70+ in Huge Clubs so this would be interesting to see what effect those title usage gives.

70 Body - [female] - Xena / Amazon

50 Body Control - Balanced

50 / 70 / 90 Longbow - Longshot / Hawkeye / Robin Hood

70 Soul Depth - Close To Earth

70 / 90 Paving - Slabs Everywhere / Did You Pack

50 / 70  Saw - Mr./Mrs. Plank / Planked Enough

90 Botanizing - Hemuli or Hemulen - Swedish people MUST know this :P

50 / 70 / 90 / 100 Shovel - Spademan or Spadegirl / Quick Dig / Hit Rock / Earthworm

Well while we are on this subject a little request. When you pull up the title window could the number of titles you have be added?

• Like 2

Well while we are on this subject a little request. When you pull up the title window could the number of titles you have be added?

Sure

• Like 6

This sounds like the right place to suggest titles for 95 and/or 99 skill (move the 100 title to 99 since its kind of pointless to have titles for a handful of insane people).

Justification? It takes much longer to reach 90-95 than it does 1-90.

Always thought of removing Tank-girl, and using Valkyrie or Dame in it's place. It's so uninspiring.

Fix Materia Helper (70 Repairing) to Material Helper, or give it a better name. All though I can't figure one off the top of my head.

• Like 1

I still don't know why female 90fs can't be Knight as well. Just because there were only traditionally male knights doesn't mean that the 90fs female title can't be Knight. Considering that female soldiers are exceptionally rare in the majority of modern-world countries, were even rarer in olden times and that "Soldier" is the 50fs title, I don't see why the 90fs has to be sexist :P

• Like 7

Titles liek Hooked on Fishing sound more like something you would get for an achievement, rather than a skill.

Agressive Fighting 90 should be Berserker(m) / Fury(f)

• Like 2

Fix Materia Helper (70 Repairing) to Material Helper, or give it a better name. All though I can't figure one off the top of my head.

It's Materia Tamer says wiki, and a really nice title. Don't ruin for me please :) i am only 1.3 point away

Some of these are really hard to think of....

Throwing- 50 Tosser Hurler , 70 Peltast, 90, Olympian
Fighting 50 - Soldier could be replaced with Fighter, a more generic title.

Hammer 50 - Hammerer 70 

Shovel 50 - Hauler, 70 - Dirtsmith, 90 - Doug 

Stone Chisel 50 - Clinker, 70 - Stonesmith, 90 - Chiseled

Two handed Sword 50 - Great Bladesman

Traps 50 - Trapper

Weaponless : 50 Brawler 70 Martial Artist 90 Pugilist

Small Metal Shield: 50 Swashbuckler

Aggressive Fighting 50 - Angry, 70 Violent, 90 Frenzied

Edited by Mikhos

I like my "Midas Touch" for 90 jewelry smithing, and would hate to see it go. Please do not become too radical with the whole pop reference purging.

Another request I have is to not make all title sets uniform.

It is already super boring to have "Renowned" and "Master" in front of several of the smithing titles. The only instance of Master that is actually enjoyable is "Master Potter" and people slag that one because it's a pop culture reference... As if "Terracotta terror" isn't just as bad as reference.

• Like 5

70fs title could be replaced with [Crusader] perhaps.. mercenary doesnt really fit it imo

Oooo I want to be a Crusader! +1 for this :)