Fooligun

Remove Drake/Scale From Chaos

Removing Drake/Scale from Chaos?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think

• Yes
    • No
    • Other

What a good idea. Force all drake/scale to be moved to freedom so it can act like the novelty armor that it actually is.

• Like 2

waiting for the new armors to get implemented.

Edited by atazs

Voted no, epic was made so that drake and scale would be extremely less, if u don't want to drake/scale then go to epic and not chaos.

• Like 2

I voted other i say allow on chaos just not during PvP but you know everyone will  follow that >.>

i'd love to see how this would work.....

Coding wise that is, but besides that - do you honestly believe this would increase pvp? from playing raiding/looting pvp games, I can tell you......you may have 5-6 people join, but it's not going to fix the "nobody pvps" issue.

Edit: and how many more wouldn't even pvp any more because of it?

Edited by Druidnature

Voted no because I like that adrenaline feeling I get fighting in 2g+ of equipment.

I also feel that FW amys should be looked in to first, which would level the playing field a lot too (if not more).

• Like 1

Voted no because I like that adrenaline feeling I get fighting in 2g+ of equipment.

I also feel that FW amys should be looked in to first, which would level the playing field a lot too (if not more).

I'm actually agreeing with Deathangel....  :wacko:   Wat....

Anyways should have seen my self-satisfied smug grin at all the QQ when Wurm mistakenly gave out Farwalker Ammys last Christmas it was just so much fun raining on the elitist parade for a few hours... until.... <_<

and -1 to removeing drake and scale for Chaos.  I don't wear it because my character is built like tissue paper, and I have enough sense not to waste my money.    But, if there is one goal in life I have on Chaos, its to kill one of my enemies and obtain one on my own merits someday.   

soon-cat.jpg

Edited by Battlepaw

Voted yes, as that'd devalue dragon armours massively by decreasing demand, meaning when a new server opens we might actually have a chance to see the dragons before they get ganked for their hides.

As a platesmith everything is telling me to say NO to this since I don't want to make 500 plate sets.... But really it would be good for the game :P

+1

Edited by Gavin

if you can afford it, you can wear it.

if it's there, why not use it.

Too late to ban 'overpower' armors :)