Sign in to follow this  
Lau

Remove ability to fence in altars and place the Chaos white light in a central location

Yes or no?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no

• yes
    • no

So the white light has been moved out of the pit it was previously in on chaos because terraforming its location was deemed to be an unintended behaviour.

I don't see why the altar spawning on one end of the server within the control of an established kingdom, which quickly proceeded to wall it in so heavily that it cannot be accessed by anyone else than them, is intended behaviour. This completely denies the ability for the other WL kingdoms to get new priests and champ up.

The WL kingdoms could band together and try to smash the altar down, but we all know that is too hard. So I would say that the WL should be moved back to a central location, and all walls within a 100 tile radius should have 20x decay.

BTW let us not forget that it has been moved before because it "was deemed unfair" that one kingdom controlled the light.

Edited by Lau
  • Like 1

Oh so now MR suggests leaving things as is and dealing with the way the game works instead of trying to change it?

Edited by Lau
  • Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Jberg, February 27, 2014 - OT
Hidden by Jberg, February 27, 2014 - OT

You literally posted this thread only for the purpose of trying to flamebait and now you post proving that point. Childish. Truly childish.

Honestly the whole white lighters bashing the white light mechanic is just stupid. Only BL should be able to bash the WL. Anyway if that were to happen, i think it should be manually moved by Rolf. 

• Like 3

At this point, i'm glad i'm not with MR, seems like all they do is yell "MINE!" when something new happens, and then flaunt their ego because they have so many shared accounts with stupidly high and possibly (at one point) exploited skills (who knows, im not point fingers at really anyone.)

MR shall known be known as Tonygreen-han. because thats what they are acting like right now.

• Like 1

+1 it when JK did it years back +1 now

There wasn't a bashing mechanic years ago, now there is :)

• Like 1

At this point, i'm glad i'm not with MR, seems like all they do is yell "MINE!" when something new happens, and then flaunt their ego because they have so many shared accounts with stupidly high and possibly (at one point) exploited skills (who knows, im not point fingers at really anyone.)

MR shall known be known as Tonygreen-han. because thats what they are acting like right now.

Nah bro Tony dont act like that remotely....

Nope,  mabey try this odd thing called PvP and move it yourself, instead of using game mechanics to do everything in your power to avoid said PeeVePee

• Like 1

Then it'll be decrepit-han. I don't know, im a Epic player with some Chaos ties (and logic.)

Essentially what i'm saying, what is being said, even from a Epic player's point of view, What is being done on Chaos is childish at this point, and very unthought out.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 27, 2014 - Removed - Banned member
Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 27, 2014 - Removed - Banned member

Nope,  mabey try this odd thing called PvP and move it yourself, instead of using game mechanics to do everything in your power to avoid said PeeVePee

Was it not MR who made a topic to bring back safecaves because they are too scared to pvp

• Like 1

Same kingdom bashing of the wl is just silly, especially when the avatar of the light still doesn't spawn/is not coded.

And bashing it having no effect is also silly, faith decreases and dechamping should occur.

Well first of all, I don't think bashing the White Light helped pvp at all. Is it just an opinion, nope more of a fact. It's also a mechanic that Rolf put in the game that, does need to be addressed. I haven't been at the White Light for a while, so sense Rolf moves it. Can't say I'm sure what it looks like now. Yeah don't really seem fair, that when it did get bashed, it moves to an island, that is totally controlled by MR. I can't say I'm having a blast on this server. Hope Rolf reset it someday, I'm pretty sure it will happen! Just a matter of time! Now to the Remove ability to fence in altars comment, yeah should have a perimeter, kind of make sense.

+1

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 27, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post
Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 27, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post

Was it not MR who made a topic to bring back safecaves because they are too scared to pvp

inb4 Jk raids a deed...................oh wait

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 27, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post
Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 27, 2014 - Removed - Response to now hidden post

inb4 Jk raids a deed...................oh wait

Were talking about the altars in this here thread.

Personally, I think the Lights should move. Slowly. Like one tile every week, both on Epic and on Chaos.

They should not enter any deed, it should simply jump to the other side of a deed if it would move into a deed.

They should destroy any building or wall if they encounter off deed walls or buildings in their path.

They should prevent off-deed building of anything that is built on tile borders within fifty tiles of them.

They should also avoid entering water, but should not avoid extreme elevations. If it sits on top of a mountain for a month, then I guess you need to either mine up to it, or build ladder walls.

I imagine it should be fairly simple to create an algorithm to move the lights as described above.

Yes, this might mean that the lights might move into places where they aren't safe, and get destroyed, only to be recreated elsewhere in "safe" territory

It's even possible that they might one day get very close to one another and *something* might happen.

Yeah, yeah, I'm not playing right now, but the whole 'placement of the lights' thing has always been an irritation.

• Like 2

Pffft.... lol this topic... for anyone who hasn't seen where the WL was moved to... there are like two low stone walls protecting it.  The JK know this though, as their alts are constantly trying to scout the thing.      

Every time that stupid light is moved one side or another goes for it, who cares at least now it can be moved by players within the game.  

Edited by Battlepaw