Disable twigging/res stones working with artifacts  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Disable twigging with artifacts

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Disable res stones working with artifacts

• Yes
    • No

Would be fun to raid kyara, shame that flattening the walls would not be an option though.... *cough* BUGGED *cough*

• Like 1

Yer so big and bad just go raid kyara and get them. This suggestion is ridiculous and on the heels of trying to convince Rolf you should get your champs life extended 300 days because no one will go cap any towers after you capped them all. lol....

Soon

Video relevant to thread

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb-fwzzHC5M

You want another mechanic changed to suit you? Isnt this the third of the day?

Soon

Been saying that for years. I think you the king and his merry men are too scared to try.

Like.  People buy these items for a reason.

How did he get out of local to twig then, were you never in his local? You see, there are counters to these things, its weird!

Edited by Oreo

Yer so big and bad just go raid kyara and get them. This suggestion is ridiculous and on the heels of trying to convince Rolf you should get your champs life extended 300 days because no one will go cap any towers after you capped them all. lol....

We already have most of them.....this suggestion isn't for benefitting one kingdom....

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 27, 2014 - Removed - Banned member
Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 27, 2014 - Removed - Banned member

We already have most of them.....this suggestion isn't for benefitting one kingdom....

Hi brother

You cant twig with an enemy in local, so I dont see why twigging should be disabled.

Res stones is 50/50, losing an arti to someones res stone would suck,  but if res stones didnt work than they would be used in pvp less.

Its really fine as is.

• Like 1

You cant twig with an enemy in local, so I dont see why twigging should be disabled.

Res stones is 50/50, losing an arti to someones res stone would suck,  but if res stones didnt work than they would be used in pvp less.

Its really fine as is.

They had 'alts' posted all around, so they didn't work apparently. Really planned out stuff to really cheat a mechanic.

It was us that had to deal with the alts being everywhere.....

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 27, 2014 - Removed - Unncessary
Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 27, 2014 - Removed - Unncessary

I think it was the baconalt

Yes I am. I really am. As soon as you see JK do something you would have done yourself in the same situation you make a poll. I can't count how many polls you made in the past few weeks to get stuff that you don't like changed instead of dealing with it. At some point it has to stop.

Remember, getting something changed in game doesn't normally depend on whether or not your idea has merit, it's how effectively you whine in IRC.

It does amuse me that a poll was created though. Has Rolf actually started reading the forums again?

Unsure about twigging, no to res stones not saving artifacts.

I may have died once with the hammer and kept it with a res stone, so I'm biased.

• Like 1

+1 to twigs not working if you have an artifact, i'm half and half on the res stones not working. honestly, i swear when we first got the artifacts back on chaos you couldn't twig with them

So because you guys have how many artifacts AND the White Light safely in possession, you then complain about us recharging artifacts in a manner that I'm sure has been done by you guys too. Be content with your own artifacts and let us with ours.

-1 to both

• Like 1

You even bother to read that post?  What Rolf actually saying in so many words was that he wants to remove points from capping towers, etc.   

Heh that's why you see so many JK salivating over the idea, because then they don't even need to worry about their towers being capped, they can just sit on their deeds, with their safe mines, gatehops, able to twig in their orb of doom if a champ actually DOES show up and just wait them out.   

I don't see Magranon faith bonus mentioned anywhere; if anything is changed that must be counted too.

I voted no to disallowing twigging with artifacts because to use a twig you need to not have enemies in local.

I voted yes to disallowing res stones but I want mag res bonus to be included in this.

No to twigging. Yes to res stones. At least the guy with the res stone got some pvp.

Are you ###### serious? Every single time something goes wrong for you, you start a poll on the forums. Next level whining.

Are you serious?! Whining about WL, because you are too lazy to do anything.

Whining level over 9000.