Disable twigging/res stones working with artifacts  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Disable twigging with artifacts

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Disable res stones working with artifacts

• Yes
    • No

Currently you can twig with artifacts. Today the enemy kingdom recharged an artifact, they used alts to watch points around the black light, and as soon as we got close to the place they twigged out with the artifact. I also think that the artifacts should ALWAYS drop, they should not be affected by res stones.

Both these mechanics i think are ridiculous and should be removed.

• Like 9

Are you ###### serious? Every single time something goes wrong for you, you start a poll on the forums. Next level whining.

• Like 16

It's pretty clear that it shouldn't happen....i mean come on you're really arguing bias poll when we own 9 out of the 12 artifacts?

• Like 1

Yes I am. I really am. As soon as you see JK do something you would have done yourself in the same situation you make a poll. I can't count how many polls you made in the past few weeks to get stuff that you don't like changed instead of dealing with it. At some point it has to stop.

• Like 2

We saw something happen, we figured "hey that shouldnt be possible, we should suggest a change" so a suggestion thread goes up. Thats kinda what suggestions section is for isn't it?

Yes I am. I really am. As soon as you see JK do something you would have done yourself in the same situation you make a poll. I can't count how many polls you made in the past few weeks to get stuff that you don't like changed instead of dealing with it. At some point it has to stop.

Hey its almost like theres a game mechanic we think is wrong, and we're suggesting to change it. *GHASP* the HORROR!

What can JK do without getting a post made about it and trying to get it nerfed.  Like, come on.

As of right now, its getting really REALLY sad.  Lol.

• Like 2

So you all think that artifacts should be possible to twig with and have res stones save them? thats what you're saying? 

Right now I don't actually have a stance on this issue. I just think you guys are overkilling it with the suggestions at the moment.

But yeah while we're at it let us remove horses for people with artifacts too.

Edited by Lau

Should remove the ability to be on deed with artifacts, freedom for all!

Its like they don't want to have any artis back from pvp, oh wait...

How about we discuss suggestions in the suggestion forum properly instead of treating it like the pvp section? If people disagree with the suggestion, vote. 

Should remove the ability to be on deed with artifacts, freedom for all!

Right now I don't actually have a stance on this issue. I just think you guys are overkilling it with the suggestions at the moment.

But yeah while we're at it let us remove horses for people with artifacts too.

Make a suggestion then! The suggestion board is there for you :)

I am just adding to your idea. Is that not what the suggestions forum is for? Discussing suggestions?

• Like 3

All I see is whining little pests, on both sides. Artifacts should be hard to get, or have at all, seriously, fantastic with some buffs on top of it.

The twigging, please remove that, that sounds stupid with in itself. "The power of a incredible artifact is weighing you down, you seem to be unable to use your twig right now."...

The Ress stones, maybe, who knows.

• Like 6

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 27, 2014 - Removed - Trolling
Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 27, 2014 - Removed - Trolling

-1. Instead, add bacon to this wonderful game.

• Like 1

People been twigging with artifacts for years. You guys just want pvp delivered to your dirthill. Too lazy to monopolize the Black light too?

It is so sad what MR has become...

• Like 2

JK argues that minedoors negate risk, then argue that twigging should be there to avoid that risk. 

Pick your arguments, you're worse than politicians. 

I am just adding to your idea. Is that not what the suggestions forum is for? Discussing suggestions?

got em

JK argues that minedoors negate risk, then argue that twigging should be there to avoid that risk. 

Pick your arguments, you're worse than politicians.

Can't twig in PVP etc... so that logic is great. If anything you can twig artifacts TO fights...

Yer so big and bad just go raid kyara and get them. This suggestion is ridiculous and on the heels of trying to convince Rolf you should get your champs life extended 300 days because no one will go cap any towers after you capped them all. lol....

• Like 3