Sign in to follow this  
Shadz

Please lock

And they say you're my panloading rival? Hah, weak :P

I know right.. I'm scared of you! xP

Hell I'll send my priest over to try it out for you, short sail away :)

How much pan loading you ready for?

As for what I'd pay.. probably the going rate for each section (1s per: 1k ingredients, 1k pan loads) as Fatboy mentioned.  Unless you want to give me a discount for being your first confirmed customer?

We've a few weeks yet til the cookhouse will be fully stocked and ready for regular use. I intend to try and keep roughly 15k pans worth of veg around at all times, which would require a sort of pre-booking system for the pans.

As for a discount for being first. We can talk about it closer to the opening of the cook-house :)

Edit: If there was ever a shortage of cooking materials I have the means to stock up in a few days so there should never be an issue of running out of materials.

Edited by Shadz

anyone see if the craft window is able to use pan and veg to make filling easier?

anyone see if the craft window is able to use pan and veg to make filling easier?

I don't think it can.

When will this be ready? I would use this. I was going to setup a panfilling station on my deed but if you build this up I'll just ship my villages over if they ever need mass HFC/SD.  :)

A few weeks unless real-life gets in the way.

When it is read I will lock this thread and set-up a new thread in classified ads, or wherever it's suitable for such a thread

Edit: for pricing, right now it seems like 30s for 10k pans filled and the cooking materials is a good price. There may be discounts for large requests, will think about it more over the coming weeks to see what could be worked out to be a suitable discount.

Any ideas related to discounts on large requests would be much appreciated

Edited by Shadz

The price is more than fair if I buy your stock of veggies since I don't have to worry about the logistics of transporting them, that in itself is a huge convenience worth a bit of coin. Maybe give discounts for people who bring their own food for large orders. Also, what do you consider a large request?

Edited by Stonesolid

The price is more than fair if I buy your stock of veggies since I don't have to worry about the logistics of transporting them, that in itself is a huge convenience worth a bit of coin. Maybe give discounts for people who bring their own food for large orders. Also, what do you consider a large request?

I'd consider 50,000 large :P

Honestly, discounts would really need to be based on your material costs and what you feel your time is worth in the process.  As an example maybe 5% off per 10k or 20k pans filled up to X% if they use your materials as well as your pan filler, with the base cost reductions suggested by others for using their own materials (partial or all materials), own pan filling, etc... down to a flat base charge of Y for general use of the pans/ovens since you're providing them in bulk?

::Edit:: Also, maybe part of the discount is based on them not taking any of the meals/results with them?  Or partial credit for meals left as you can in turn provide those to sermon groups/new players or as feed for animals, sac goods, etc...

Just thinking out loud now...

Edited by Hussars
  • Like 1

First post updated with picture of current progress...

Attention

If you wish to book a place to use the cookhouse please pm Shadz on the forums. 1st come 1st served. A list of reserved spaces will be uploaded in the coming weeks.

Edited by Shadz

Idea stealer xp...

I had this idea when i was still working as a pan filler, never put it into fruition though, still busy grinding for my own priest.

Ideas are a dime a dozen, and are only credited to the people who can make them work.

Good luck on the cookhouse Shads!

Edited by Dairuka
  • Like 1

Ideas are a dime a dozen, and are only credited to the people who can make them work.

Good luck on the cookhouse Shads!

Thanks for the support :)