Sign in to follow this  
Shadz

Please lock

f2p5YNl.gif

10,360 frying pans, 40 forges, 2 crazy pan-fillers.

Would you use it?

Server: Independence

Deed location: 24x 46y This Is How We Do It

Included in the cook-house are:

A pair of crazy pan-fillers

Way too many cooking materials.

Place to lay your priests sleepy head.

Sufficient storage for your personal cooking materials.

Attention

If you wish to book a place to use the cookhouse please pm Shadz on the forums. 1st come 1st served. A list of reserved spaces will be uploaded in the coming weeks.

Alternative payments:

Shiny gems at 1c/ql

Precious referrals at 5s

Any other payment ideas may be added in the future and you may suggest some to Shads or Boobaby in-game or in a post below

Cookhouse so far

7qogz7N.jpg 

Currently 38 forges and 3367 frying pans created

Edited by Shadz
  • Like 3

well i'm not a priest but i would say its a perfect setting for priests to come grind, esp if you use panfilling services as well. hope it works :)

only if you do the pan work then i say you could be successful with it. 

Actually yes I would use such a service, and PM'd you :D

Edited by Elen

I would send my priest to use it bring my own mats...I'm sure you need some weapons imp'd.

• Like 1

Not a bad idea, and that's a ton of pans o.o

I wouldn't use it as I've got a pay loader in my backyard (probably grinding his teeth for me to hire him ;)) so wouldn't be worth the travel for me. But definitely a neat idea for indi players to come to.

Hope it works out :)

I would send my priest to use it bring my own mats...I'm sure you need some weapons imp'd.

That's alot of weapons to be imped depending on how many pans you wanted :P

easy, 1s per 1k used, so 3s total, 1s for veggies, 1s for meat, then 1s to the loader so 3s per 1k pans which is 30s per 10k pans. i beleave thats entirely reasonable., if they bring there own mats, then 1s per 1k pans filled. then it becomes 10s per 10k :-)

• Like 3

10k pans o.O ... usually when i fill the max number of pans provided is 1000.. and the highest i ever panfil at a single day is around 5000. More than that I puke blood.

• Like 1

10k pans o.O ... usually when i fill the max number of pans provided is 1000.. and the highest i ever panfil at a single day is around 5000. More than that I puke blood.

Yeah over 5k feels senseless

Some dev did mention that they are taking suggestions for a better HFC system.

It is no problem to fill 10k pans in 3-5 hours depends on how skilled you are with your mouse. Ego-Shooters are a very good training ;)

• Like 1

Minimum I fill is 2,000.

Actually my goal is to create a cooking station with around 40 000 pans. I want to get from 1 HFC to 99 in a few seconds. :)

But well that is more or less a long time goal, I don't really have the time now...

Actually my goal is to create a cooking station with around 40 000 pans. I want to get from 1 HFC to 99 in a few seconds. :)

But well that is more or less a long time goal, I don't really have the time now...

Lol, bit excessive don't you think? :P

Lol, bit excessive don't you think? :P

Being the first in something is a bigger motivation than everything else for me.

cya in 2020 sklo lmao, 40k is well, beyond crazy haha

We will see :P

Edited by Sklo:D

That's alot of weapons to be imped depending on how many pans you wanted :P

I doubt the old man would expect you to fill the pans... he is probably just trying to avoid asking me to make him a billion pans, and instead, is interested in utilizing your facility.

• Like 2

So, I'm building a cook-house on my deed on Independence, it will have 10,000 pans (roughly). Vegetables can be provided for soul depth/hfc grinds.

Deed location is on the Inner Sea southern coastline.

Included in the cook-house would be:

Pan filler

Cooking materials

Beds available for long-term users

Food Storage Bin to store cooking materials if you supply your own.

Would you pay to use it, and if you would, what would you pay?

Idea stealer xp...

I had this idea when i was still working as a pan filler, never put it into fruition though, still busy grinding for my own priest.

I doubt the old man would expect you to fill the pans... he is probably just trying to avoid asking me to make him a billion pans, and instead, is interested in utilizing your facility.

• Like 3

LOL wonder how many times you would drop the f bomb in one sentence if I asked you to make 5k pans.

####, man.... what ql?

Hell I'll send my priest over to try it out for you, short sail away :)

How much pan loading you ready for?

As for what I'd pay.. probably the going rate for each section (1s per: 1k ingredients, 1k pan loads) as Fatboy mentioned.  Unless you want to give me a discount for being your first confirmed customer?

what kind of gains would one get from that many pans   :blink: 

This will give you an idea: http://www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Cooking_With_Mamadarkness

Edited by Hussars

And they say you're my panloading rival? Hah, weak :P