Sign in to follow this  
mrgbgbo

guards attacking my hell horse as fo

Tower guard is a NPC that spawns at a guard tower. Tower guards are aggressive against those from the other kingdoms, outlaws, and hostile animals that you ask them to attack.

^ from wiki

I know but a guard shuld never attack somthing unless tell it to.

Guards only attack if u tell them to why shuld they do it now?

Its a hostile creature with a rider.

They attack those.

Thing is tho...

It's not a bug.

Care to explain the reasoning behind why it would be added in as a feature?

Also tower guards are meant to help the kingdom that they are a part of. Killing a following kingdom members horse (with no reason) is going directly against that idea.

Edited by blayze

Its a hostile creature with a rider.

They attack those.

I can see that but its not a threat and i am not telling them to do it then they shuldent do it.

I can see that but its not a threat and i am not telling them to do it then they shuldent do it.

Since when did guards listen to people when it comes to attacking enemies.

Since when did guards listen to people when it comes to attacking enemies.

I dont know. Always works for me when i need it just bad luck for u i guess

Edited by mrgbgbo

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 27, 2014 - Removed - Trolling
Hidden by Shrimpiie, February 27, 2014 - Removed - Trolling

Care to explain the reasoning behind why it would be added in as a feature?

Also tower guards are meant to help the kingdom that they are a part of. Killing a following kingdom members horse (with no reason) is going directly against that idea.

If there is an enemy on a horse, they'll target the horse because it shows up as red to them as well.

Seeing as how a Fo priest can technically ride a hell horse without taming it.. it will show up as red to the Guards and they will attack it.

Stop being lazy and just charm it ya dunce.

If there is an enemy on a horse, they'll target the horse because it shows up as red to them as well.

Seeing as how a Fo priest can technically ride a hell horse without taming it.. it will show up as red to the Guards and they will attack it.

But i want a champ crock by my side all the time to:)

Im not talking abut the reason why it happens, im talking about why some one would want to put that idea in the game. What benefits does it have?

Im not talking abut the reason why it happens, im talking about why some one would want to put that idea in the game. What benefits does it have?

That is already ingame meanwhile what you are suggesting is a suggestion, get it right. 

Why would someone want to make fo priests even more powerful? It is only the biased people who made this suggestion and their kingdom that supports this.

That is already ingame meanwhile what you are suggesting is a suggestion, get it right.

Why would someone want to make fo priests even more powerful? It is only the biased people who made this suggestion and their kingdom that supports this.

Okey??? Fo are powerful so why arent everybody in wl a fo priest and why is fo the smallest priest people wanna be??? I dont think its beucose its powerful...

And how will it be more powerful dont realy understand that. The thing with towerguard is just dumb and shuld be fixed

Edited by mrgbgbo

Why someone would put.. guards attacking horses into the game?

Its just the code, dude.

Thank Brq for it.. hue.

Edited by Oreo
  • Like 2

Okey??? Fo are powerful so why arent everybody in wl a fo priest and why is fo the smallest priest people wanna be??? I dont think its beucose its powerful...

And how will it be more powerful dont realy understand that. The thing with towerguard is just dumb and shuld be fixed

There's a select few fo priests out there because most people are idiots. That doesn't make you any intelligent though.

There's a select few fo priests out there because most people are idiots. That doesn't make you any intelligent though.

i dont know who u are but insulting its not gonna help.

and don't go oftopic plz this is about towerguards attacking hh as fo, not how smart people are or not.

fo>rest of priests

EDIT: i almost turned fo couple times(been it twice tho) and hide in caves all day with my breeding program...

EDIT;it seems extremely flawed u want ride a hh and lead a pet and then two more hhs.....

Edited by shankiest

But i want a champ crock by my side all the time to:)

So you want to ride a hell horse with no downsides, while having a champ pet?  Please

all this thread is

JK: +1

BL & MR: -1

so here is my vote

-1 lets mix it up

Edited by thenewcndo

I'm speaking hypothetically as in why would some one code it in for your own tower guards to attack your horse unless it was a unintended result of something else put in... -.-

Why someone would put.. guards attacking horses into the game?

Its just the code, dude.

Thank Brq for it.. hue.

Now you seems to get my point. Its in the code and its not intended which also known as the definition of a bug.

Edited by blayze

all this thread is

JK: +1

BL & MR: -1

so here is my vote

-1 lets mix it up

No it's

epic JK = +1

Freedom cluster = +1

epic BL&MR = -1

edit: added epic

Edited by Stonesolid

Depending on how it is fixed it would still attack friendly tamed pets meaning still big disadvantage unless solo. The guard issue more of an annoyance than anything and seems to be a bug.