Sign in to follow this  
Puertorro

Black Light PMK

Hello everyone,

I am looking to create a Black Light PMK.  At tis time I have received positive feedback from all three kingdoms in Chaos.  Our future capital will be in the NW part of Chaos.  Theres a few ppl already interested in making this happen but we need more ppl.  The kingdom will be founded with the following ideals:

The kingship will be earned, by deeds and by a vote of the subjects of the future kingdom.  Once ready to create the Kingdom; the elected king will found it.
The name of the kingdom will be decided by the subjects as well from a list of potential names submitted thru a voting system.
At no given time, the King will have full control of the Kingdom.  There will be a council to come up with ideas (bills) and all the subjects will then vote on the matter. 
Titles will be given out to subjects who earn it thru loyalty and service.  The council will nominate prospects and then the kingdom will vote yay or nay.
All ideas will be taken in consideration regarding the welfare and morale of the Kingdom from any subject.

The Kingdom colors will be chosen by its founders as well as the motto.

If you are interested please pm me, all the names will remain confidential as I dont want anyone get in trouble if they are switching kingdoms.  With that said, I prefer that if you are leaving your kingdom, you talk to your people about your intentions so theres no hard feelings left behind.

I also want to remind everyone that for the next update the PMK requirement for creation is only 25 due to the  success of this thread http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/95546-change-requirements-to-create-pmks/

Dont miss out this opportunity to be part of history in Wurm. Come join us and become the legend you are meant to be!!!

• Like 4

Best of luck from all of MR. I hope this sparks some activity in chaos and especially the NW which has been deserted for years.

• Like 1

GL from the original Horde, let us compete over who Libila hates the most.

The "Horde" should do something, maybe. At least someone has some initiative.

The "Horde" should do something, maybe. At least someone has some initiative.

Shots fired! I'm excited to see how the new PMK turns out. Good luck neo-blacklighters!

Yes newbies are allowed as long as they are premium.

We  currently have 9 ppl interested.  Cmon guys lets make this happen.

Sure, sign me up. I'll be playing 2 accounts at once though, one on Epic and one here. I won't have any skill/tools/gear though as I haven't been to freedom/chaos yet on this character.

I have mixed feelings about this, but good luck.  Maybe Chaos is big enough for a BL PMK.  

I play on Elevation now.

:D, I hope the best of luck to the new BL, and hopefully a awesome, new banner to be roaming the Chaos country side?

• Like 1

We have met our numbers.  Come and join us to be part of elections for King, Kingdom name and Capital name.  Dont let your chance of making history slip away!!!

• Like 1

Best of luck from LoG, hopefully you'll grow strong enough to provide pvp in a few months :). Keep an eye out for those annoying Issle/MR spy alts

Best of luck from LoG, hopefully you'll grow strong enough to provide pvp in a few months :). Keep an eye out for those annoying Issle/MR spy alts

Lol dude. JK is the one who owns enough alts to cover all the deeds on chaos.

Good luck on the PMK  though!

Edited by Blazer

Good luck with it all, should we give yous a 2 month treaty? let yourself get built up.