Sign in to follow this  
Belatriks

Belatriks Animal business (Indy) (24/7 horses,hellhorses, bulls,cows, bisons,chickens, piggs), FO

belatriksanimalbusiness.jpg

Welcome to Belatriks Animal business in Bearshark Bay Trading Company (40x55y)! We are located in Bearshark Bay, west of crystal canal. Independence

And don't forget to check out 24h Belatriks horse business island when you sail by!

vvvv.jpg

ANIMALS, that we are currently offering:

5 speed trait horses - 45c, foals 30c (Slower and cheaper horses are also available, if that is what you are looking for)

5 speed trait hellhorses - 1s

Fierce unicorns - 30c

Cows, bulls - 20c

Bisons - 25c

Piggs - 15c

Chicken, Rooster  - 75c (chicken eggs 75c per 10)

Dogs -  Champion 80c, Slow  50c, regular 15c

Deers - Champion 70c, slow 40c, raging 40c, regular 10c 

Dont meet timezone, dont want to talk too much ? No problem, buy a  horse from 24/7 Belatriks horse business island! It is located near deed. Just buy key from vendor and pick your horse! Vendor is also selling  several animal grooming and horse related enchanted items. 

wurm.20140224.1638.jpg

Belatriks 24/7 Horse business second station now opened south-east from Freedom Market!

kuulutus+fm.jpg

From Freedom Market: Take east exit, then turn right travel on top on mountain and little forward and you are there :) There is no way to get lost, just follow the signs :)

5 speed trait horses - EVERY color!

Currently selling:

wurm.20140304.2340.jpg

FO Priest serivice:

Courier Enchant: 

30+ power: 1s

50+ power 2s

75+ power 3s

90+ power 5s

You build the mailbox before I get there and let me know what level of courier you want. I'll stay and cast until I get a enchantment that meets or exceeds that thershold. If cast is higher, I dont charge extra. 

Nolocate cast:

50+ power 70c, 70+ power 1s, 80+ power 2, 90+ power 2.5s

You provide ring. 

Genesis:

At your location 50c per cast, 5 casts for 2s, 10 casts 3.5s. If you come with your animal 25c per cast. 

Also offering enchanted grass 50c-1s per tile and strongwall 1s per tile. 

Just send me a PM here or ingame!

Edited by Belatriks

i'm just alittle down from Port Buckeye i'm going to go exploring and see if there's a bridge over the canal between us, i'll try seeing if i can catch you online :) i'm after a Bull and two cows to start with now but if theres a way on land to you i may have more then just the cows in the future :)

Hmmm, located at bear bay.  Good thing I know what server bear bay is on.  I suppose all your customers know every freedom map and thus know the server as well.

Edit; Sorry a bit snarkish.  I think you are better off posting server as well for those that don't know the maps.

Edited by Old_Lando

Hmmm, located at bear bay.  Good thing I know what server bear bay is on.  I suppose all your customers know every freedom map and thus know the server as well.

Edit; Sorry a bit snarkish.  I think you are better off posting server as well for those that don't know the maps.

I fixed it now! Thanks for pointing out.

And as for deliver, im really bad map reader, so i rather not deliver. But you can always ask and write your cords :)

Fast service. I inquired about a nolocate ring and before you know it, it was on my finger.

Thank you again, Belatriks

Milo

Belatriks 24/7 Horse business second station now opened south-east from Freedom Market!