Sign in to follow this  
JumpThyBacon

Tap Dance Market - Re-design ideas!

I recently bought Tap Dance Market and have decided to completely re-design it.

It would be helpful if I could have some ideas on what people want me to include at Tap Dance Market!

I don't really know what else to include here, but I will update this space when I think of anything!

One idea I have had is to do a impalong..

Edited by JumpThyBacon
  • Like 2

300 slope dirt walls so the new players can not miss it.  Silakka would love to help with that :P

Good luck with market, have fun, and make it what you want.

ill make the dirtwalls [301 slope] if u pay...

my idea would be to make this the first jungle market.

take down all walls and houses, plant trees on almost every tile and let people run around the jungle trying to find merchants

• Like 2

ill make the dirtwalls [301 slope] if u pay...

my idea would be to make this the first jungle market.

take down all walls and houses, plant trees on almost every tile and let people run around the jungle trying to find merchants

I'd need Split to come round for that to happen. lol

Good luck with TDM :D

For what ever reason, I figured this meant Team Death Match.

• Like 1

I'd need Split to come round for that to happen. lol

havnt you got the writes to buildings?

Good luck withwhatever you make there

Edited by Maiya

havnt you got the writes to buildings?

Good luck withwhatever you make there

He made the Colossus :P

Congrats!

Here are a few of my humble ideas, since you asked for feedback. By the way, this market is so iconic for Celebration, it is very nice of you to ask for eveyrone's feedback.

Personally, I wouldn't change that much. The current layout of the market is quite good. It's walled, which makes it unique, has great sea access and has variety. Personally, I would not remove any shops. Keep the shops and let new players take over the empty ones. The shops - in my opinion - make the market really nifty, with their layout. The only thing that needs work is the central area where the merchants are standing.

I say create a stall area in the middle, where all the merchants are. Perhaps beautify it with statues here and there, maybe a pillar or two, trees, perhaps a tiny gazebo in the middle. The rest would be stalls and some free-standing merchants, if you like to have that. Also, leave the altars as they are. That little shrine was built in the market at some point and is a nice addition to what is usually just a bunch of merchants put together.

So, to sum up, my ideas are: keep the shops (just finish the unifinished ones), make a stall merchant area with some beautification touches, keep the shrines.

Once again, congrats on the deed and I am looking forward to seeing it develop again!

• Like 1

Congrats!

Here are a few of my humble ideas, since you asked for feedback. By the way, this market is so iconic for Celebration, it is very nice of you to ask for eveyrone's feedback.

Personally, I wouldn't change that much. The current layout of the market is quite good. It's walled, which makes it unique, has great sea access and has variety. Personally, I would not remove any shops. Keep the shops and let new players take over the empty ones. The shops - in my opinion - make the market really nifty, with their layout. The only thing that needs work is the central area where the merchants are standing.

I say create a stall area in the middle, where all the merchants are. Perhaps beautify it with statues here and there, maybe a pillar or two, trees, perhaps a tiny gazebo in the middle. The rest would be stalls and some free-standing merchants, if you like to have that. Also, leave the altars as they are. That little shrine was built in the market at some point and is a nice addition to what is usually just a bunch of merchants put together.

So, to sum up, my ideas are: keep the shops (just finish the unifinished ones), make a stall merchant area with some beautification touches, keep the shrines.

Once again, congrats on the deed and I am looking forward to seeing it develop again!

+1 for Valdor idea.

I need to get my merchant stocked back up >.> cant wait to get done with this work project and back playing.  I own the Awesomesaucia merchant & have that corner shop.  Provided a lot of the materials to build the place too :D I'd be sad to see the walls fall.

We'll have to chat in game once I'm able to come back full time!  Always like to know the owner of the market I'm part of. :)

I really hope that tap dance market turns into something successful, celebration really needs a great market at the moment.

Agreed. If that market takes off, I'll probably be looking to putting a merchant there, once my sales are ready.