Sign in to follow this  
Mormo

Personal coat of arms

As we know, we can customize our heads appearance with a mirror. We also wear kingdom tabards with a specific kingoms` signs on them. How about customize our tabards too, by adding an option to change images on them. I think, that some of players would like to have their own coat of arms.

freedom should mean freedom

let us design our own tabards :)

Edited by silakka

You can, it's called a pmk? -1

Of course, you`re right but you need a specific number of people to form your own pmk. That`s nothing wrong in having your own tabard and still be a part of pmk.

+1

If the devs could somehow find a way, customizable banners would be awesome for banners and flags at least.

• Like 1

i would +1 to most of the customization but i wouldnt put tabards on top of my priority list. Still +1 tho

-1.  You know how laggy this would make the game?

Also, to the guy that said '+1 Freedom doesn't have PMKs'

Sorry.  That's a PvP thing only.

Thinking your way Oreo, let's remove some things from wurm to make the game less laggy

Thinking your way Oreo, let's remove some things from wurm to make the game less laggy

Epic

Chaos

All pve servers except deli

Anyone I dislike

Anyone that doesn't like me

Pigs, cows, bulls

Cheese & sandwiches

Boats except knarrs/sailboats

Marsh

Ect

I actually like his way. >_>

(This may or may not be joking ^_^)

• Like 1

Pigs

And random teleporting without sense  :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: Oreo`s coming to kill me...

Edited by Mormo

Sorry Oreo, not all of us enjoy playing PvP.  Some of us enjoy other parts of the game without having to worry about who is going to stab us in the back.

I dont think that uploading user-textures would end well, not just because of lag, but how long would it take for people to have the D as their image? or any other offensive image for that matter.

But having a couple of logos, a couple of backgrounds and a couple of colours people could customize their own simbol. Without having hundreads of textures loading, and keeping the content controlled.