Sign in to follow this  
zaynetice

Location of gold viens in deli

Should be on the East side of deli. Silver is found mostly on the west.

Actually im told there's gold in the Cedar Point tunnel (west side of map toward bottom)

I live on the east coast and i have never seen any gold, in fact i've not seen any gold since i began playing.

never seen any in the massive New Haven > Wolfs Den mountain tunnels either (East side of the map)

So, if.. it's East i'd ruddy well like to know where

(on the other hand there's a q38 silver vein not 40 tiles from me)

Edited by Steveleeb

Under the SE steppe just north of my place, although Tayomi has deeded over the lot so you'll have to beg for access.

Around Deliverance Keep in the central areas, the people to talk to about this would be Knightmares (if he's still around) or Judusx, maybe even Shadowronin.

In Wulf's den to New haven tunnel the was never gold nor silver veins - only iron, 1 copper, tin, zink and 1 lead vein.

In Wulf's den to New haven tunnel the was never gold nor silver veins - only iron, 1 copper, tin, zink and 1 lead vein.

There is also slate there, by the Moonshadow Farm entrance but yes, no gold or silver

(not under the mountain but it's the same network)

Aether - Interesting but it sounds like it'd be less trouble to sail to the other side of the island to get to that cedar point public vein.

Edited by Steveleeb

If Valhall outpost is still on the NE deli map, east from it that mountain is full of gold.

I have a gold vein near deliverance keep that is secret for the most part.I placed a mine door on it a long time ago.I haven't been there in a long time.

I know of at least 3 veins, one near you Jerrywalker (mid ql), one on the coast that is deeded (not saying where since it isn't mine) and one other north of Greendog, but unless you have a high mining skill it would just a be a waste of ore (1 ql) to point you in that direction.

If Valhall outpost is still on the NE deli map, east from it that mountain is full of gold.

That's very useful ty

+ edit + found one, but valhalla is deeded over it, i guess ile have to prospect the bits that arent' deeded, thank you for pointing in the right direction

+ edit - win, I have opened up a single tile (public) mine on top of the mountain and got very lucky.. have slapped a door on it, if anyone needs to get to it, send me a tell (stevelee) in game and ile show you the way.

(may) +edit - Although Asturica have 3 of their own veins on their own deed in their own mine, they seem to have depleted the one i opened up north of them.

Edited by Steveleeb

Anyone know of a gold vein in the Southwest?

Edited by Salbian

there was one under deliverance keep but it was removed. but i do know that there were multiple gold veins SW of deliverance keep. i know of a mountain full of gold veins of all ql but i fear posting its location would only lead to it being deeded over. Its best to ask in game and i think people would be more willing to show you.

wow never thought my thread would take off with everyone hunting for gold like i was ;p seems we all have GOLD FEVER!!

• Like 1

Anyone know of a gold vein in the Southwest?

When I lived on Deli a few years ago I had several secret gold and silver veins at approximately 11x 36y. in the valleys to the Northewst of old Silverton. No Idea what that place is called these days..

tons and tons of silver in the far SE near the big island but on the mainland, only know of one gold vein but i aint telling about that one.

It's sort of ironic how we still protect gold veins in this game, despite the fact that gold itself is generally worth less than the far more common iron.

I myself keep one locked up and no point saying where it is...

• Like 1

One of 3 things happen when the locations of gold veins are announced.

1, A newbie that thinks its going to make him rich comes over and wastes it.

2, A mining skill grinder will come over and mine it out for the skill.

3, Random person will drop a 5x5 deed over top of it and hold it for a year....

Best to save the locations to those that need it and are willing to ask.

• Like 1

I will second what Judus just said.  Had some one mine out two silver viens in a mine I had that were just off deed for skill alone.  Sigh... and I wanted to make some silver lamps when my mining was a little higher then 10 at the time.

Don't blame the players, blame how the mining skill gain and vein placement works, heh.

There's a TON of silver on deli I've recently noticed, I've been raising my skill (now have two 90 miners) and have stopped using it. Now use my 300+ marble veins...(ok maybe 299)

It's best to ask friends or neighbors, chances are they know where one is close to you.

I've found a few in the middle of nowhere, sadly I've yet to be lucky on gold, but I know it's all over to - just got to be a bit lucky.

I found one gold vein on Deliverance quite a while ago but then my mining was too low to have any interest in it for raising the skill. The QL was very low as well. I pointed it out to my uber mining friend but even he had no interest in it being that there were so many silver veins available that served the purpose just as well for skill grinding. No doubt today it still remains buried deep within the mountain under various cave ins.

A lot of gold veins on a Pristine deed as well, hoarded away for use someday perhaps. Marble and I suppose slate have now made gold less needed for purely mining skill gain purposes, which seems to have had a positive effect on preserving those remaining gold deposits for more purposeful crafting uses. 

=Ayes=

--removed directions because the fresh local vein i opened up in feb has been depleted by some ********,

so, adding directions to the last remaining vein that i know of, didn't seem prudent. 

sorry

Edited by Steveleeb