Sign in to follow this  
Protunia

Ability to remove locks from gates....

The one thing I found out not to long ago is you cannot remove a lock from a gate only replace it.

Also the way templars are now getting stuck and constantly attacking a mob over and over for days is causing gates to lock even though they are set to open all the time and limiting access to public markets and area's on deed.

This is the main reason I would like to be able to remove locks from gates I have the key for just like chests, boats, etc.

Oncethe lock is removed the templar sticking forever bit will never be an issue again blocking access.

Anyhow either fix the templar from locking 24 open gates or give players the ability to remove locks from gates that they have placed on them with the key.

you can unlock gates

....thats obvious the problem is the stuck templars are locking them endlessly even though they are set to never be locked.

With this ability to remove my lock I can keep my merchants open when I am offline.  Otherwise the templar locks the gate which is set to never be locked and then gets stuck and endlessly is in a cycle of attacking for days or longer at times.

It just seems that either the gates that are set to be open 24 should never be locked or I should have an ability to remove those locks while this bug with templars is going on so My merchants can at least be accessed.

Edited by Protunia

hey heres a great way to stop the templar spam

mine out the cavein so the Templars can get to the mob

hey heres a great way to stop the templar spam

mine out the cavein so the Templars can get to the mob

How about fix the game??? ;)

+1 I definitely like the idea of having locks removed from gates, the same way you'd remove a lock from a boat!

No reason what so ever to not be able to. +1

Something tells me the above post is a guy that just doesn't like you >_<

• Like 1

Bump.

Would be useful for people that lock their doors and then decide they want a part of their house open to the public.

I see no reason to -1 this, so I'm interested in why you did that.

Edited by Ganken

I'm guessing this is obvious but anyway: you can destroy the gates and build others with no locks.

+1 to the suggestion though. You should be able to remove locks to the gates on-deed or houses you own the writ of.