Sign in to follow this  
snakegal

Farming Woad

I know this has been suggested many times but I've been trying for ages to get a lot of high ql woad (30+) and it feels really impossible. It would be really great if we can farm woad.

edit: harvesting acorns from oak trees would be great as well

Edited by snakegal
  • Like 2

actually acorns are found more by botanizing below trees, woads from steepe ground. On high botanizing you will get more than one yield (and better ql).

• Like 1

+1 to both ideas such a pain to get started in dye making with so few ingredients

Would be nice to be able to grow most of the herbs, not just woad.

Was originally what I was expecting when flower pots and flower beds were initially announced.

huge +1

I need to get +50botanizing to keep up with my 60natural substances, even now I barely get over 40ql woads :( it's really bad when you botanize for hours and only get 80x with 28 average QL.

Acorns are way easier to get in oak forests compared to woads on steppe / clean grass.

Creating dyes isnt never a problem.. getting the materials is the problem, that's why blue dye is hardest dye.

Edited by silakka

+1 should be able to get acorns from oak trees

+1 woad - although we're limited with what looks `ok` dyed in the game due to some rush decisions god knows when, it must be frustrating for those of us who spend the time getting NS up to fail at finding required ingredients.