Sign in to follow this  
Versai

Invulnerable

76DU6.jpg

Fell to death yet lived to tell about it.

Additional bug to report: When having 1% health, your movement speed is not slowed at all by running out of stamina.

Edited by Versai

Did you try to go and take more damage? I've had instances where I was low enough on health for it to register 0%.

Same... rounding up/down can be fun.

For some reason use to get 0% more often when BASE-jumping off a mountain was more doable.

Still also have that liiiiiittle bit of stamina, even if its not being displayed.

Edited by Klaa

Did you try to go and take more damage? I've had instances where I was low enough on health for it to register 0%.

Haha nah, I just healed myself. But yea, I know it's just the rounding. Still a bug IMO, 0% is 0% and even if .01% alive that should round to 1% right?

Edited by Versai

Mmm varies per language and actual implementation if the displayed value is rounded up or down, let alone the degree of accuracy its rounded to. Overall its whatever the designer wants to achieve.

Stricly speaking with general rounding rules, 0.01% , when rounded to the nearest whole number, is rounded down (one is less than five). Thus 0%

Course if theres a bleeding wound... you are the walking dead.

This is all just the displayed value however. The actual game mechanics are using a larger degree of accuracy.

Mmm varies per language and actual implementation if the displayed value is rounded up or down, let alone the degree of accuracy its rounded to. Overall its whatever the designer wants to achieve.

Stricly speaking with general rounding rules, 0.01% , when rounded to the nearest whole number, is rounded down (one is less than five). Thus 0%

Course if theres a bleeding wound... you are the walking dead.

This is all just the displayed value however. The actual game mechanics are using a larger degree of accuracy.

lol... thank you so much for that clarification. Thought that was all obvious with the picture that it's merely a display, (client?) bug, not a problem with mechanics. Sorry if my sarcastic thread title threw you off.

The additional bug of having no speed reduction at 0% stam when having 1% health IS a more mechanical bug though. 

Edited by Versai