Sign in to follow this  
NewKingdom

New Black Light PMK on Chaos

Everyone forgets, Divide the active number of player by two, then you have Close to the population of a server

eh political reasons

there are only two reasons to hide your name IMO

1. nobody likes you/bad rep

2. you are up to something

most people won't care if you plan to convert as long as you are straightforward with your intentions

do what you want, but it will be very hard to establish a PMK on any server without a reputation as a leader, without a consistent group of friends that would be your main group, and by having to fight 3 kingdoms with people that may not be prepared to lose everything up until they have their place set up.

on another note, if you are willing to tell me who you are, and you have sufficient experience and a following, i would be willing to join and bring a few other friends that are also experienced pvpers, but as it stands im willing to bet on you being either tony or jock.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 2

You guy are misinterpreting my intentions,  I DONT want to be the king, im nowhere ready to be the Leader.  I just want to be the facilitator and bring ppl together.  Yes I will help with Silver but wont put it all down.   Besides, before even thinking about creating a pmk or even a deed, we have to make sure that we build a place where our token will be protected.  Like I said, if enough ppl sign up for it, I will go for it and start building the capital.  BTW im only counting the number of ppl that PM me, once we hit at least 20, then I will release my name to them and bring them all together to make this happen.

Everyone forgets, Divide the active number of player by two, then you have Close to the population of a server

Yeah because Chaos doesnt have any alts...

Ok so now that I have enough ppl and my kingdom is tracking my identity comes out.  Im the original poster and I am glad that I have several players interested in making this happen.  By all means please keep sending PM's if you are interested so we can develop a plan on how to make this work.

P.S.  If you are in another kingdom and you are willing to help with the "land situation" please pm so we can make this happen.

Edited by Puertorro

eh political reasons

there are only two reasons to hide your name IMO

1. nobody likes you/bad rep

2. you are up to something

3. he wants to be able to pay the game without the constant pm's telling him how stupid he is to try.  Been there....

Just like the majority of posts in this thread. 

Edited by Ivan Simconia

Always a welcome thing to see new faces on Wild, friend or foe.  I sincerely wish you the best of luck with your plans.

I hope you reallise the lands your PMK would be in belong to us. The Mol Rehan guys may own it currently, but it is only on a short term loan.

We will take back the lands they stole from us.

• Like 1

Look at you. Pitiful creature.

You seek the powers of the Whisperer? They may be available.

Know that I personally will not help you much. But I am bound to tell you that she will.

To tell the truth - She rewards me for recruiting you.

People say much about us. They think we lie. And yes we do. We lie about a lot of things, but not about the truth.

Truth is everything will end. Truth is some of us will be rewarded greatly by Her some day.

Libila will not accept her having been betrayed by the other gods. Your contract with her is to help her, and she will help you.

Her aim is to gain control here, and your goal is to stop the others from gaining it instead.

You are expected and required to use all effective means available: Terror, deception, torture, death, sacrifices.

Are you ready to join the Horde of the Summoned? Know that if you choose not to, you are against us!

You are with the Horde and Libila or against!

But ok, more PMK - more fun. Good luck!

• Like 2

dont touch my deed or towers and i'm good.

'Your' towers eh ? 

For how long are they yours ? 

You are with the Horde and Libila or against!

But ok, more PMK - more fun. Good luck!

Well a BL PMK still follows Libila and the Horde.  Just a different branch of it.

I'm all for more players here on Wild /Chaos, but a PMK at this stage would take potential talent away from the kingdom. Let's build that first, then we can consider forming a pmk.

Best of luck, i hope this will add more PvP to the server. Im tired of just picking on JK :P

BL in its history always felt more like a clan structure anyways, multiple clans making up a "nation" with a loose emperor. Celts are a good example. Occasional feuding amongst themselves or raiding for laughs. Typically each group minding its own business until outsiders are involved...

Course I cannot speak much for the social structure of the BL that was crushed by MR in Chaos's late Wild period. It felt alot different then.

I applaud you, I know some other people who are to much of a coward to be honest about it.

• Like 1

Tony we are struggling to find people willing to join the existing kingdom, let alone a new PMK being formed by a resident of commorragh.

Tony we are struggling to find people willing to join the existing kingdom, let alone a new PMK being formed by a resident of commorragh.

Why don't the whole current BL create a BL PMK with commoragh as capital just like MR and JK did?

Why don't the whole current BL create a BL PMK with commoragh as capital just like MR and JK did?

why do we need it? tbh we are quite happy as it is atm. What benefit does a pmk grant atm? More control true, but we'll need 2% land mass to get offices. Right now we can't get that. Also how many people needed ... can't get that either atm.

why do we need it? tbh we are quite happy as it is atm. What benefit does a pmk grant atm? More control true, but we'll need 2% land mass to get offices. Right now we can't get that. Also how many people needed ... can't get that either atm.

Sure but if puertorro wants to make one, why not join him? 

My intentions is mostly bring ppl to Chaos, not rip ppl from their current kingdoms.  Have a few ppl interested but we still need more.  For Libila lets form this new PMK and infest the whole server  with mycelium.

• Like 2

I think the best place for a new kingdom would be NW.... although it's far from black

Im sure they made it so that you turn as soon as you join the kingdom.

I have got words arrived to me that people thinks I am part of this move. 

I would like to clarify that I am not, I have discussed with the op why I don't think it will works out this way, and with recent threat attempted at me it is obvious for me of how little honor he put on friendlist.