Sign in to follow this  
NewKingdom

New Black Light PMK on Chaos

Hey everyone,

Im currently on the planning phase to create a PMK.  For this I need ppl willing to "Fortify" the future capital and also recruiting to be able to found the PMK once the time is right.  At this time im trying to gather intel on the opinion of the other kingdoms and also how many ppl is willing to give it a try.  Bear in mind that we will literally start from the ground and build up.  I already have a great location and the logistics planned to make it happen but I need to know if theres actually ppl willing to give this a try.  Please let me know if you are willing to join thru PM only and other kingdoms are welcome to give constructive criticism.

i don't really care but why hide your regular forum name? Seems like you would get a better response not trying to hide who you are...anyway good luck with it. 

• Like 1

Same with Kegan, i'd be willing to jump on board but I have a few of my own problems, but why hide it? I'd be more willing to help someone that was unafraid.

• Like 2

Name is hidden for political reasons.  If I get enough support by all means I will release all my information to the prospects that are on board.

Best of luck, please try to not create too much drama :)

There is one thing wrong... any1 can join, including spies... :(  Other than that Comm rules.  But I do support any other BL Kingdoms.  All for Libila ;)

There is one thing wrong... any1 can join, including spies... :(  

That and I educated myself in the history of Comm and there is too much drama.  I wanna start a kingdom with a blank slate, where no other kingdom has a reason to declare war other than for the fun of PVP and land control.

Yay drama!

Until then popcorn athletics...

55tBsek.gif

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 2

Imo it will be very difficult to form a PMK, mainly because neither MR, nor JK are willing to give away part of their lands for you to form a PMK on.

Imo it will be very difficult to form a PMK, mainly because neither MR, nor JK are willing to give away part of their lands for you to form a PMK on.

True but at the same time...smidgen of land for more people on chaos + pvp? Worth.

• Like 1

Have an area picked out outside of any kingdom influence.  I'm sure the other kingdoms will support it as they have expressed in the forums countless of times.  Its not good diplomacy to start a kingdom by poking another.

Have an area picked out outside of any kingdom influence.  I'm sure the other kingdoms will support it as they have expressed in the forums countless of times.  Its not good diplomacy to start a kingdom by poking another.

Goodluck :)

I think the best place for a new kingdom would be NW.... although it's far from blacklight.

Edited by Sharkin

Some things I had in mind about the politics of the kingdom...

The kingship will be earned, by deeds and by a vote of the subjects of the future kingdom.  Once ready to create the Kingdom; the elected king will found it.

The name of the kingdom will be decided by the subjects as well from a list of potential names submitted thru a voting system.

At no given time, the King will have full control of the Kingdom.  There will be a council to come up with ideas (bills) and all the subjects will then vote on the matter. 

Titles will be given out to subjects who earn it thru loyalty and service.  The council will nominate prospects and then the kingdom will vote yay or nay.

All ideas will be taken in consideration regarding the welfare and morale of the Kingdom from any subject.

Just some things I had in mind.  I will probably come up with more later on ;)

Please don't forget to PM if interested, all the names will be kept confidential and at no time will the possible subjects information will be released.

Name is hidden for political reasons.  If I get enough support by all means I will release all my information to the prospects that are on board.

Sounds like something tonygreen/suntzu would say. He was also raising money for a PMk form and wanted to create one. Wouldn't surprise me if you were him 

Edited by atazs
  • Like 1

I was wrong and I will admit it.

Edited by Xalorum

This thread could be painted 6 different shades of shady

Its funny you say that.  Everyone talks about creating a kingdom but no one has the guts to actually start recruiting.  I'm here to break the ice.  In addition, this kind of mentality is what has Chaos with low population.  Instead of trying to instill doubt in people's mind about my intentions, why don't you give advice or constructive criticism and use this opportunity to promote Chaos.

Sounds like something tonygreen/suntzu would say. He was also raising money for a PMk form and wanted to create one. Wouldn't surprise me if you were him 

Not Suntzu,  I actually belong to one of the three Kingdoms, im not a former Epic player either.   I just want to create a new kingdom.

I've heard some other people talk about starting a new one ;)

Its funny you say that.  Everyone talks about creating a kingdom but no one has the guts to actually start recruiting.  I'm here to break the ice.  In addition, this kind of mentality is what has Chaos with low population.  Instead of trying to instill doubt in people's mind about my intentions, why don't you give advice or constructive criticism and use this opportunity to promote Chaos.

Not Suntzu,  I actually belong to one of the three Kingdoms, im not a former Epic player either.   I just want to create a new kingdom.

Yeah, i guess Suntzu wouldn't make a new forum account. Anyway the reason for not recruiting and stuff is because you need 50+ people, and nobody wants to make an alt kingdom... 

Edited by atazs

im ok if u make new pmk...  more pmk more fun... but...  we need to know more... someone will loose land for that 

I'm here to break the ice.  In addition, this kind of mentality is what has Chaos with low population. 

low population on chaos eh? 80+ each night, most of them 100+, its one of the top wurm servers XD

• Like 1

low population on chaos eh? 80+ each night, most of them 100+, its one of the top wurm servers XD

Inde doubles that. Most other servers rival it (P&R both nearly double)

Except all the other servers are 1/4 the size. (- Indy)