Sign in to follow this  
Wulfgar

All good things must come to an end...

The day has come that I never imagined would come.

Earlier today I have sold my account. I haven't played much recently since last summer anyways due to studying. After a long boring day of studying Wurm doesn't feel like it's the right game to play, I prefer something more casual and exciting. I also feel that if I want to play Wurm again one day it would be more fun on a fresh account.

Wurm is a brilliant game, it has a brilliant community and I wish Rolf and all the players and developers and volunteer staff good luck in the future and thanks for helping making Wurm a brilliant game.

I'll keep this short, so I'll just say that there are lots of players that I'll miss and a few players I won't miss. It's been a great almost 5 years for sure.

Have fun and take care!

Edited by Wulfgar
  • Like 10

I know you don't know me, but it's always sad to see a legend go. It's like "damn, I could have met that guy, he was probably really kind and nice."

:o Nuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why! :-(    good luck to ya in life, Remember to visit us often!!

Sad to see you go Wulf, and I was wondering what was going on as I noticed you slowed down a lot on posting on the forums for the past while.  Hope everything goes well for you studying wise, and good luck with what you're studying for!

Who will listen to my silly complains now? :(

Im glad you decided to make this thread, you surely meant a lot to many people

Appreciate all the advice you ever gave me and it was great to be your friend =)

Best of luck with your studying and hope you find a good game to enjoy.

Remember to tell me whenever you decide to make that new account haha ;)

:o Its a shame, you was very helpful with me , I wish you all best. Good luck in this new stage , and goodbye  Wulfgar :).

Best of luck in real life, you will be missed.

Hoping to see you back soon.

So long, for now.

Wow someone making a goodbye post, and I actually recognize the person leaving..

C ya

• Like 1

Be seeing you Wulf; all the very best with your studies and see you further down the road maybe.  

Good Bye Wulfgar good luck in RL. You do know you will be back.

I don't really know you, but I'll see you in six months.

One does not simply quit Wurm.

• Like 4

I have a large cart at my deed on Independence with the name Wulfgar on it but it is way down in my mine where none shall ever see it. A portent of the future now disclosed perhaps? Always sad to hear of good accounts being sold to the highest bidder by those who put years of time and effort into them but in the end this signifies what is more important to them.

Myself, I would just walk quietly off into the sunset with Ayes and the rest of the cast of characters never to be seen to tread these lands again.

*shrugs*

=Ayes=

One does not simply quit Wurm.

I'll try to prove you wrong.

(last post on forums hopefully ;))

Edited by Wulfgar

Always sad to hear of good accounts being sold to the highest bidder by those who put years of time and effort into them but in the end this signifies what is more important to them.

Eh, I guess that I kindof agree that this game would be a better place with one less maxed out account, but it really doesn't matter.

= Ganken =

Take care Wulgar, maybe I'll see you on another MMO. I wish you the best. :)

Awww, :(

Wish you the best Wulfgar. Take care and have a happy Wurm-free life. :)

End of an era...

Worse yet, if you sold your account how the hell are you going to play when nostalgia hits and you want to come back?